Thank you

Yayyyy! I've finally completed my first ever book 💫

.

To be honest, I have no knowledge about writing, nor I am professionally trained so there are many mistakes in this book that I'm sure of. Please don't be offensive, I just started doing this and I'm willing to learn more. 

Now about the ship, I honestly love 'Liskook' and want them to be real. But there are chances that these all are delusional and both of them are dating someone else in real life. I'm okay with that too.

 Even everyone should be. It's their life, their choices. And I don't mean to disrespect my idols by shipping them, I just do it for my own peace of mind. 'Liskook'  is like my escape from reality and I love them so much. And if you find this whole thing offensive, please no one ever forced you to read to begin with.

And now about the story line, it clearly shows Liskook was my main focus and after them Jirose. I really wanted to do something with Taennie but I just couldn't think about anything special lol. And also about Jinsoo, when I started this book I wanted to do something with them too but then changed my mind. Sorry Jinsoo shippers.

I really tried not to make this story too crappy and cringey, don't know how much succeeded though. I'm just a fourteen years old teenager everyone. . .Please bear with it lol. And also with Hyeri and Eunwoo's character I wanted to give my point of view, that if you really love someone then learn to be happy in their happiness. Feelings can never be forced.

And I really want to make it clear that with Lisa's real father's character in here I didn't mean to disrespect him in real life. It's just a fanfic so chill out. And I also felt like talking about how some parents really harass their child. Please if you feel unhappy because of your family, don't be upset. Just work hard, make a lot of money and get away from them . .That's all I can say.

Lastly, Idk whether this book is bad or good but 'Accidentally In Love' is my first book ever and I'll love this baby with all my heart haha. . .Hope y'all enjoyed the journey of reading this. Thank you to everyone who patiently waited for the updates and supported me till the end, I love you all.

Okay Imma stop coz half of the people won't even read this but I just felt like I needed to say it all. Thank you once again.

- Signing off 

yours Cara 🤍