|Chapter 3|

"Life is weird, sometimes known people make you sad and unknown people make you smlie."

.

Lisa stepped into the Councillor's office, being early was an old habit. The sunlight peeked from the window, she pulled the curtain apart making herself bath in the warm light. People thought she has nothing to do with warmth, nor did she blame them. That's how she was. Cold, rude, or whatever they said. After a certain amount of time what people think didn't even matter.

What are emotions? Nonsense. What are feelings? Rubbish. What is love? Timepass.

That's how she thinks. And no one in this world would be able to change her thinking, no one.

"Monitor you are early again, so I'm not late." A familiar voice interrupted her thinking. She turned around. "Jisoo unnie." She tried smiling, she found it hard. Because she usually didn't smile. But they were a few people who made her heart feel warm, and Jisoo was one of them.

"Please smile often Monitor, you look so beautiful." Jisoo walked towards her and Lisa nodded but not buying a word, How can a person be beautiful when just the corners of their mouth are turned up and the front teeth become exposed.

"Unnie you really need to stop calling me monitor, it's weird." Lisa deadpanned and Jisoo grinned. Satisfied with Lisa's reaction. "But you are the Head Monitor, so what's wrong with me calling you that?" She teased, exactly knows how to annoy her. Lisa rolled her eyes. "What's your section?" Lisa asked, fully ignoring Jisoo's earlier statement. "S-B, what about you?"

"S-A," Lisa said while checking the student's sheet and Jisoo snorted. "Why you guys are so lucky? Full S9 is in S-A." Lisa smirked.

"God just loves us more." Lisa teased.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Got any transferee?" Jisoo peeked over Lisa's shoulder and Lisa nodded.

"Yeah, this one guy. Jeon, Jeon Jungkook."

"Jungkook? Oww Jimin's best friend, he was talking about him earlier. Good that we got another guy in our group." Jisoo clapped and Lisa nodded, not even a bit interested. But Jisoo kept blabbing about this Jimin's best friend.

After ten minutes of blabbing Lisa finally lost her patience. "Unnie stop!!" Lisa yelled. "What?" Jisoo being confused. "Am I gonna marry that Jeon guy?" Lisa asked and Jisoo raised her one perfect-shaped eye brow then smirked. "Are you?" She asked with a teasing grin.

"Oh shut it! And stop talking about him, I didn't even meet him yet but I already think he's annoying." Lisa rolled her big doe eyes. Extremely annoyed by this Jeon Jungkook and his talks.

"Yahh Lalisa don't judge anyone like that, I also haven't met him yet what if this Jungkook guy is really handsome mm mm? You might like him right?" Jisoo wiggled her eyebrows.

"No thank you, I'm good," Lisa said while gathering some needed files their professor asked her to bring, clearly not interested in any of Jisoo's talk. "Such a killjoy." Jisoo hissed.

"Let's go, classes are on time today." Lisa grabbed her backpack and started walking towards the classroom with Jisoo.

"Oh yeah Lisa, are you gonna participate in this year's Seoul Dancing championship?" Jisoo asked and Lisa nodded.

"Aishh why do others even bother competing with you when you are gonna win for sure." Jisoo sulked and Lisa chuckled and they kept talking about the competition. But in midway, their attention was drawn by a big crowd. "What's happening there?" Lisa asked. "Oh that's Bambam and Mina right?" Jisoo spoke.