|Chapter 4|

"The job of feets is walking but their hobby is dancing."

.

It was 3 in the afternoon when finally the first day of the second semester ended. Now they had to fix their stuff in their own respective dorms. There were different dorms for both male and female students. Jungkook was somewhere happy to be dorm mates with Jimin, Jin, and Taehyung. Even if he haven't met Taehyung yet but he had a feeling they would connect.

"Okay so let's go in," Jimin stated while they stood outside the dorm. All their luggage was already in, just some handy stuff left. They didn't know if others as in Jin and Taehyung were already in or not. Jimin slightly twisted the doorknob and it was already opened, which meant someone is already in.

"Hello Tae, Jin are you guys in?" Both of them entered and Jimin spoke. "Chim Chim." Suddenly they heard a deep voice from their back which caused them to turn. And there he was a very tall and handsome guy. Who had a box smile on his face?

Jimin pulled him in a brotherly hug and then turned around to face Jungkook. "Tae this is Jungkook my best friend and Jungkook this is Kim Taehyung my other best friend."

"Hey Jungkook, nice meeting you." Taehyung gave him a friendly smile which he couldn't help but return.

"I don't know why but I have a feeling that we all are gonna be the best of friends soon," Jimin stated with full excitement for which both Jungkook and Taehyung laughed. Who knew Jungkook would get so many friends just on the first day.

"Where's Jin?" Jimin asked while looking around. "Oh he's not here yet but I called him, he's gonna be here soon," Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. "Till then let's roam around the dorm yeah?" Jungkook said to which the other two agreed.

There were total four rooms for each of them, and a small hall with an attached kitchen. The rooms weren't very big but it was okay. Jungkook's room was right beside Taehyung's. One bed was in a corner and beside that there was a small study table. Much to his surprise, there was a long narrow balcony at the end of the room. Jungkook walked towards the balcony. It was almost evening by then, the whole sky had an orange-red dress up. From Jungkook's balcony, there was a clear view of the university's backside. There was a small garden, mostly filled with beautiful flowers. One thing that caught Jungkook's stare was a girl sitting on a nearby bench. Jungkook could only see her side profile. The girl was staring in blue. Seemed lost in thoughts.

For a second he felt like he has already seen this side profile many times before.

After a moment of staring, he finally remembered who it was. 'Department's head monitor' indeed. But why was she there? Jungkook already met her many times and every time she was very unapproachable, hard to deal with. Maybe it's just his nature but he finds her very mysterious. Like a puzzle, he is eager to solve. But how? Well, the better question is why? Only if he knew the answer.

"Jungkook come here." His thoughts were interrupted by Jimin's loud ass. With a last glance, Jungkook went inside. Mind full of this Head monitor Lalisa Manoban.

---

"Lisa where were you? I was looking out for you, even tried your number but it's unreachable. Woman at least inform me before disappearing like that." Chaeyoung looked at Lisa worriedly. Lisa just entered their dorm. It's pretty dark outside for her to roam alone like this, even if her disappearing all of a sudden isn't a new thing but the latter is simply worried for her best friend.

"Don't worry Chaeng, I just went out to buy some necessary things." Lisa removed her shoes. Somewhere hoping Chaeyoung would buy her lie. But on the other hand, Chaeyoung had an 'I know you too well woman' look on her face which clearly says she didn't buy a single word. But also didn't bother to argue any further.

"Where are Jennie and Jisoo unnie?" Lisa asked as she sat on the kitchen stool while Chaeyoung was preparing their dinner. "Jennie suddenly craved for Ice cream so she dragged Jisoo unnie with her." Chaeyoung laughed upon remembering how Jennie had to pull Jisoo's leg to get her out of that bed of hers.

"She's a 23 years old baby I swear." Lisa mocked and Chaeyoung giggled. "Agreed."

"You guys arranged your rooms?." Lisa asked.

"Mm almost, and I've arranged yours too." Chaeyoung smiled, after having 5 years of friendship with this motherly material best friend Lisa is almost used to Chaeyoung being all caring and that, even if she refuses the latter would still help her with her works.

"Thank you Chaeng, but you didn -" Lisa got cut.

"Oh stop young lady, I did because I wanted to and that's it." Chaeyoung removed her apron and washed her hands, done preparing dinner and Lisa sighed, accepting her defeat for the god knows how many times.

And right then the dorm's door ajar opened, revealing the older line. "Yahh Jennie you have horrible mood swings." Jisoo entered as she rubbed her eyes. Probably still sleepy. "I just wanted to eat ice cream, what's wrong with that?" Jennie followed as her lips formed into a little pout.

"There's nothing wrong about your 'want' the thing which is wrong is the 'timing'." Lisa stated.

"Oh shut up Miss perfect, where were you? I was planning to take you with me than this lazy pig. But you were as always missing!" Jennie huffed.

"Oh, you did not just call me a p-" Jisoo got cut off.

"But I did," Jennie smirked.

And all of them burst out laughing. That's how these ladies are. Enjoying each other's company all the time.

---

"Lis we are participating in this year's Seoul Dancing Championship right?" Chaeyoung asked as she shoved a piece of meat in her mouth. After teasing Jisoo for a while they all decided to have dinner. And here they were sitting on the kitchen stool, enjoying their dinner very much.

"Hmm," Lisa answered shortly. Staring at the bowl of rice in front of her. It's been three years since their group has been winning this competition back to back. Hopefully, they'll win this year too.

"I'm tired of winning every year, this is hella boring." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Of course you guys have the great Lalisa Manoban in your group. The dancing machine." Jisoo mimicked and Jennie smirked. "That's true anyway."

"Shut up you both." Lisa rolled her eyes. "Teamwork makes a dream work." Chaeyoung smiled and Lisa nodded in agreement. "But I really hope at least this year we get someone who'll be able to beat us," Jennie stated and others nodded.

Lisa believes beating her especially in dancing is just a dream for others. But let's see if there's anyone who dares to beat her or not this year.

---

"Winning back to back three years?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded with a grin. "I told you S9 in the ideal group." Jimin tried copying their professor's tone and received some chuckles.

"Yahh shut up, it's just Lis's skills are too great to beat. She's been dancing since forever. Having her is the biggest advantage you know." Taehyung stated and others nodded.

Jungkook already heard about her dancing skills but didn't expect it to be this great. "Well don't forget we have a Jeon Jungkook this year, he's super in dancing and I bet this year you guys will have a hard time winning," Jimin smirked and Jungkook rolled his eyes. Shorty needs to stop doing all these shows off. He thought.

"Really? Lis will be happy to find a tough companion." Taehyung grinned.

"Muscular pig get ready, this year we gonna break the stage." Jimin threw his chopstick on the table with a loud thud.

"Yeah we gonna win for sure, my handsome face is enough to please the judges." Jin winked and after a while of silence everyone burst out laughing.

See you on the stage Miss Manoban. Jungkook thought.