|Chapter 28|

READ : So this is a special chapter inspired by a scene of a Chinese novel "Please Confess To Me"  And I want to make it clear that I didn't just copy paste that part I'm just merely inspired and there are also my imagination and thoughts in here so I hope you guys won't get it in a wrong way. I DO NOT SUPPORT PLAGIARISM !! I repeat I do not support plagiarism, I'm just inspired but if this offended the author or anyone here I'M EXTREAMALY  SORRY ! I just hope you guys will understand. Thank you! 

💫

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."

.

|The fourth day of their seminar|

There is a difference between purely convincing one person and blackmailing someone into something, here the three boys blackmailed the girls just to sneak out of the house at night to enjoy the night fest of the city.

Lisa and Chaeyoung being themselves didn't want to move an inch after the whole day of running here and there, but then the boys also being themselves, had their ways to drag the girls out.

"...I just wanted to sleep in peace!!" Chaeyoung yawed while walking on the busy streets. Her steps were taken with blurry vision, so to assure she won't fall in halfway Jimin was mightily walking right behind her with slow steps to match her pace and fortunately, no one seems to notice his mini-mission of protecting Chaeyoung.

"Chae yah we didn't come here to stay forever, just one day more, and then it's over, so let's just enjoy mm?" Jungkook reasoned, checking photos in his camera which he was grateful that he bought with him.

"You got a point there but I still just want to sle-....." And before she could finish, a small yawn escaped her mouth making others chuckle in sync.

Everyone seemed to enjoy the night view, there were small stalls of different stuff, various game sections, and many more things. After checking some pictures which were mostly theirs, Jungkook's gaze unconsciously moved from his camera to forward and there his eyes caught Lisa.

She was walking a few steps ahead of them, wearing a big ass hoodie paired with denim shorts underneath which weren't even seen due to her large hoodie. Her hands were tucked in her hoodie's pocket with headphones hung around her neck. Under the cooling night breeze, her high ponytail danced with every stroke of air. And as usual, she looked ethereal in his eyes.

Suddenly looking at her Jungkook felt an unbearable feeling in his heart, like he was slowly losing her so much that again gaining her seemed impossible. Every time he looked at her, the distance between them seemed only increasing. Being in a daze, he didn't notice how long he stared at her like that. And soon after he saw Eunwoo matching his steps with her, both looked very cozy and comfortable together.

With a sour heart, he divided his stare from them and looked the other way. His mind went back to the conversation he had with Lisa's mother. 'Was Lisa really there that night? Why?' He had so many questions in his mind with no answer in return.

Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by a voice, "Lisa?"

Hearing her name Lisa and everyone turned and found a boy who seemed like their age. Seeing him Lisa's face slowly lighted up.

"Oh god, Ten!" She quickly marched towards the boy and captured him in a bear hug. And the guy chuckled.

"What's up? When did you come back?" The guy broke the hug and showered her with questions. Both of them were communicating in Thai so others could only stare in confusion.