A Special Chapter !

A double update because I love Jirose 🤍

.

When the host announced about the partner changing dance, Chaeyoung's eyes automatically wandered towards Jimin and surprisingly found his staring at her. But he quickly withdrew his eyes when their eyes met. She didn't know what he felt about her or even felt anything or not.

Chaeyoung just expected that tonight maybe she can really figure things out for both of them. Almost everyone around her was going towards the dance floor, excited for the whole thing. Except her. She didn't know why she was feeling like this but one thing she knew was, she just couldn't get Jimin out of her mind but was too afraid to confess first. What if he never really liked her? What would she do?

With such thoughts, Chaeyoung quietly sipped her juice, and watched couples dancing. It looked like a comforting view.

"Chaeng.." Suddenly someone called out. Following the voice, she turned sidewise and found Jeahyun.

"Jae..." She smiled at him as he returned it afterward.

"What's up?" He dropped on the seat beside her. "Good.." Chaeyoung nonchalantly answered and Jaehyun nodded.

"Not dancing?" He again asked and Chaeyoung shook her head as a no. "I don't really feel like dancing right now.." She slightly explained.

"Wae? At least have one dance...come on.." He suddenly stood up and placed his hand in front of her. But Chaeyoung looked hesitant. She really didn't want to go to the dance floor but then she knew Jaehyun's nature. He wouldn't let go until she gets up.

"Chaeyoung can I have a dance with you?.." Suddenly out a voice came from behind causing both of them to turn. And there she found Jimin. He held his hand out asking her. His face looked flushed.

Chaeyoung blinked for a while. Quite shocked.

Jaehyun silently smirked, that's what his plan was all long. Once he heard Jimin and Taehyung talking about how Jimin likes Chaeyoung, and knowing Chaeyoung for all these years he knew that the girl also does. But both of them were fools for not confessing yet. So he decided to help them out a bit. 'Jealousy might be a bitch but sometimes helps a lot heh !' He internally laughed.

"Oh then Chae, go with Jimin I'll find my girlfriends yeah?" He winked towards Chaeyoung and silently mouthed, 'Get your man...~' before walking away with a happy face. Leaving Jimin and Chaeyoung alone.

Jimin's hand was still hanging, Chaeyoung kind of spaced out for a while before finally coming back to her senses and accepting his hand.

Jimin didn't know what suddenly happened to him but seeing Jaehyun asking Chaeyoung for a dance he lost his temper and quickly marched towards them. Only god knows where did his courage come from.

He calmly led her towards the dancing floor when his inner self was screaming out of nervousness. Finally having Chaeyoung in his arms and dancing with her, Jimin felt like tearing up.

After dancing quietly for a while, Chaeyoung couldn't take it anymore, 'Fuck everything, let me just confess...'

She stopped dancing and dragged Jimin out of the dancing floor to the silent hall. When they were all alone Chaeyoung stopped and looked towards him. Jimin looked kind of clueless and confused but still didn't ask anything.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath, "Park Jimin !!"

"Ah?" Jimin suddenly felt like escaping, she sounded scary.

"B- be my cough cough..Be my boyfriend.." She suddenly blurted out with her hands turned into fists.

Jimin blacked out, he couldn't believe what his ear heard. The girl he liked for so many years is asking him to be her boyfriend? Is he gonna die soon? Why god's being so good to him?

"M- me your boyfriend?" He asked pointing at himself. And Chaeyoung felt crying. Can you just not have me repeating this again and again? I'm a girl for god's sake !! Confessing first is embarrassing enough! Chaeyoung thought.

This time she didn't say anything just nodded while avoiding his eyes.

Jimin stayed quiet for a long time, staring at her. Chaeyoung felt uncalm under his stare. Perhaps he really doesn't like me and is thinking about how to reject politely? She thought.

"Look Jimin, it's okay If you do- ....mmm~" Chaeyoung started talking but before she could even finish midway Jimin pushed her towards the wall with his hand rescuing her head from any bump and sealed her lips with his.

Chaeyoung's eyes stayed wide open as she stared at Jimin. His eyes were closed.

He slowly cupped her one cheek as his lips moved against her. Chaeyoung was struck for a while before returning the kiss. With his force, Chaeyoung felt like Jimin wanted to swallow her all.

She didn't know how long they kissed but when Jimin broke the kiss, she felt breathless and unstable. Her leg felt like jelly. If he didn't hold her so tightly she surely would have been on the ground by then.

[ A/N - Lol 'on the ground' was not intentional Keke ]

"Park Chaeyoung..." He called out, his voice breathless and Chaeyoung felt a chill down her spines.

"I don't plan to let you go....not now, not never."