|Chapter 13|

"Sometimes the best part in life is an accident that goes right."

.

Here he is sitting in a doctor's chamber. That woman actually dragged him all the way here. And unbelievably he did follow her. His face was still red. More because of embarrassment. The doctor narrowed his eyes on him. "So young man what's the problem?"

The man was probably in his early fifties. Scanning Jungkook from head to toe. Just to find out what's the problem. Jungkook stayed silent. Okay, what do you expect him to say? Seeing Jungkook totally silent with a slightly red face the doctor sighed.

"Okay, how am I going help you if you don't tell me what's the problem?" His voice screamed impatience.

"Sir let me explain." Suddenly Lisa spoke. Making both the heads turn towards her. "This guy isn't this silent usually like he's right now. Moreover, when I checked his temperature he actually turned red. I'm also studying medicine but I've no idea what kind of diseases this is..." Jungkook's face had an 'I can't believe this woman' look.

How can someone be this dumb?

"How did you take the temperature?" He asked.

"With forehead...." She replied the least bothered.

'Hmm..." the doctor responded. Processing the whole thing she said. He stared at Jungkook for a while and then just laughed. "It's okay dear he's absolutely fine..." His face had a teasing grin on and it didn't take much more for him to understand what was wrong then.

"Really?" Lisa asked.

"Yes.." The doctor smiled. "Maybe it's because he suddenly got nervous of something or.... someone."

"Nervous?" Lisa frowned and he nodded. "Just make sure you rest well young man." He turned towards Jungkook who was still sitting silently in a corner.

"...Will do." After arriving there this was the first thing he spoke. "I think we should get going, thank you sir for your time.." Jungkook got down from the bed and the doctor nodded. "Never mind young man."

Lisa also thanked him and went outside first. "Sir the fees?" Jungkook asked and the older one chuckled.

"Just tell her you like her and that'll do." He patted his shoulder. Jungkook's eyes grew bigger and ears turned red again. He coughed for a while. The old man laughed upon seeing his reaction.

"Young love is beautiful dear. Be happy both of you and now go she might be waiting for you." He smiled. His smile had a warmth in it.

Jungkook thanked him for the last time before going out. Even a doctor could say he likes her. Does that mean he really likes her? Jungkook shook his head numerous times in the order to clear his thoughts. How come everyone except him are so sure that he likes her?

No no, this won't do. You need to calm your ass down. Think Jungkook, think what now? With millions of thoughts is head he went outside just to find a Lalisa tapping her feet on the ground.

"Hey, are you sure you are ok?" She asked the moment he came out. Her voice sounded different than usual. Worried? About him?

"Hmm..." He answered and Lisa again narrowed her eyes on him. "You are acting very weird lately." She marked and he just avoided her stare.

"You are the one who's weird, why do you have to drag me to a doctor when I'm absolutely good.." He snapped.

"You..."

"I was just being nice but guess you don't deserve, fine it's then, be on your own.." She shrieked and started walking away. Watching her departing back, Jungkook groaned in frustration.

"Lisa wait..." He called but she didn't stop.

"Doll..." He called again.

This time Lisa yelled back, "Go to hell Jeon.." And got in a taxi. Leaving a frowning Jungkook behind.

---

"Why is she in such a horrible mood?" Jennie eyed the Lalisa who was fuming in anger. "Who dared to mess with her?" Bambam whispered, being friends with her since their childhood the guy simply is familiar with her temper, more like bad temper.

"Who knows...." Mingyu replied.

"Do you think I should try and ask?" Chaeyoung softly asked. And everyone eyed her with an expression which says, 'Girl do you really wanna die at such a young age?'

And suddenly a sharp voice echoed throughout the hall room, "What the fuck are you guys doing? Tomorrow is the final stage and if you remember I called you guys to practice not to gossip." Lisa glared at the whole group and every one of them flinched.

"Lis calm down okay?" Chaeyoung whispered hesitantly. Even she was scared of her best friend. After all, Lisa was worth being scared of. Once Mingyu annoyed her for a while and when she lost her temper, the whole day that guy was mercilessly beaten by a mop.

Lisa inhale and exhaled a few times to calm her nerves but nothing helped. She was only repaying him because he saved her life once but that doesn't mean he could yell at her whenever he wants. Stupid Jeon.

"On position, NOW!" Her deep gaze made everyone move in seconds. Everyone was confident enough that they would win this year too. Passing the second stage was also expected for them. But Lisa won't budge a bit. No matter how many times they won, she won't spare them from her difficult practice session.

Hours later, they practiced the choreography numerous times. All of them were out of energy. "Lis give us a lil break at least k?" Jaehyun groaned and received a shape glare in return. "No, we are not done yet...get up y'all."

"Okay, now she's surely settling her anger on us.." Mina rolled on the floor making everyone chuckle. But only Chaeyoung noticed that Lisa was still practicing. "I wonder suddenly what happened to you Lali.." She whispered but her eyes widened when she noticed that Lisa was about to step on the wet floor which was wiped by the university staff a while before.

"Lali watch out the floor is we-..." She couldn't finish.

Because with a loud thud Lisa slipped on the floor. Her whole body felt numb for a while and suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her right ankle. Shit!

"Ahhhhh..." She screamed in pain and everyone ran towards her in panic.

---

"Yahh kook I'm calling you for five minutes now, where are you, bro?" Jisoo slapped on Jungkook's right arm. Bringing him back from his train of thoughts. "Huh? Sorry I was just thinking about something..." He seemed lost. Of course, he was. The guy was simply feeling guilty because he snapped on Lisa for no reason. He wanted to apologize but he didn't even have her phone number.

"Mm let's get on practice okay? Or J-hope might kick our asses.." Jisoo chuckled. And Jungkook nodded in agreement. But when they were about to get up Jisoo's phone rang. "Ah Chaeng, wait let me take this call.." Jisoo looked at Jungkook and he nodded with a small smile.

Right, when she picked up the phone, "Hey what's up Chae-...what?! She frowned. "Oh god wait I'm coming, don't worry Chaeng she's gonna be fine I'm coming....wait for me." With that, she hung up with a big frown on her face.

"What happened Jis?" Jungkook couldn't help but ask in worry.

"Lisa...Lisa had an accident and now they are heading to the city hospital...I'm going...and to hell with this practice..." She was sick worried that her voice cracked many times.

Hearing that Jungkook almost lost his mind. "Wait what?! I'm also coming with you..." Jungkook yelled in panic and Jisoo nodded with a worried face.