Two | 2

(Your mother ^ Just add in the features I described below)

Draft - System

< ~~~ Draft ~~~ > - Time skip

(Draft) - Me talking

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Legend ~

[N/n] - Nick name

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used in this story unless stated otherwise, I only own the cover, plot, and my original characters

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Your POV ~

< ~~~ 10 years later ~~~ >

(You're 10)

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

It had been 10 long years since that fateful day, and you've long figured out you were reborn as your favorite character from 'Won't y♡u be mine?'. Same name, same background and parents, that was more than enough evidence for you. It would be just plain dumb to have brushed it off when it was so obvious.

It's a shame however, that she dies at every route there was due to a certain someone. What got her however into the position that any move she made would cause certain death was becoming a knight, so you swore you would do your best to avoid becoming one. But just in case, you've been training quite a lot to prepare for it if that ever happens. With your luck, that could very well happen.

Well, that was just another thing that you and [Y/n] Porter had in common. Her luck was really bad for how else did she, a female become a knight which was a job for only males at the time and become the heroine's personal knight and butler?  Although the word maid would suit her better because she was actually a she the whole time and nobody knew until they had to dispose of her body.

Truly a pity, am I right? Her luck even left you shocked.

Enough of that now, you were her now so you could only hope your luck improved. As an extra precaution, you were training every day. Not that you had a choice really, training was one of your daily missions and the punishments weren't anything you wanted to experience so you were finishing them up right now.

"[Y/n]! Come back inside, dinners ready!"

Hearing your new mothers voice calling out to you from inside, you stopped your squats and ran towards the cottage you lived in when you heard the familiar *Ding!* to represent it being done.

The humble cottage you lived in certainly wasn't the most amazing one there is, that's what happens when your family isn't exactly the most wealthiest, but it was cozy and had the addition of a loving family. You knew if you had them by your side, you could live anywhere.

"Coming mother, " You shouted in response to her. As you had made it to the front door, you opened it up and pushed it back into place when you closed it. The joints were rusty so closing it was always a hassle, you always had to roughly push it into place.

Your shoes slipped off easily and you ran towards the kitchen with only socks to cover your feet. Without slipping once due to your careful and precise steps, you stopped at the doorway that led to the kitchen for a split second.

Why Me, Not Her? || Reader InsertOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara