Modern | Special

Dayum, me publishing the special just a few hours after I published another chapter?

Am I being possessed or sum?

Lol, maybe XD

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used in this story unless stated otherwise, I only own the cover, plot, and my original characters

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Your POV ~

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

A few years after you got out of that weird (And not that you would ever admit it, scary.) ocean, the warm place which you had suspicions about and met the System, you were absolutely horrified to find yourself in ''Won't y♡u be mine?: Modern AU!'.

This version was much worse than the original fantasy version of 'Won't y♡u be mine?', believe it or not. Death, and gore was everywhere and not once was there a scene where one of the male leads didn't do something bad.

It could range from killing someone, threatening someone, making a subtle, but rather dark comment, thinking of something dark and sinister (Thanks devs, don't know why anyone would ever need to know that but thanks anyway.) and last, but definitely not least, tormenting [Y/n] Porter just because she knew Ovia.

Although, it wasn't you specifically even though that's technically your name now, but the character you are playing as or got reborn as would describe things better.

And because of all the memories of the various cut-scenes of what they did yo her, you decided that there was no way in Hell you'd go to Kingdom Academy, a school that you go to at around the ages of sixteen (16) all the way to twenty-one (21).

You may be confused, this isn't a (Surprise, surprise) regular type of school, but what did you expect from a game about the modern version of the OG game filled with yanderes left and right?

Being the most prestigious school in [Country name] and one of the best in the whole world, if not the best because of course it is, it wouldn't fall under the rules of basic and normal schools.

Anyways, it's basically like every other prestigious school you'd see in any other show expect they got lots, and I mean a lot of money so that meant a lot of expensive things and a very good education, so they don't go and just accept anybody.

You had to be the best of the best in a certain subject or thing and all your other subjects must be good as well or you could only ever dream of getting accepted. Oh and there was always a very, very large chance that you wouldn't get accepted in even if you met all the requirements because of course, why not, which may I add there was a lot off and listing them all would take way too long, so I just wrote down the very basic's.

And because they didn't just accept anybody and having only around twenty to fifty (20-50) students wouldn't be enough for a whole school, they accept anybody from ages sixteen (16) till twenty-one (21), so it was like high school, but longer.

But the good thing was was that the second you graduate, which was very hard, you'll immediately be getting job offers from all sorts of places and even if you stay at Kingdom Academy for even a year, it'd do wonders for you.