> Chapter 9 <

"Draft" - Talking

Draft - System talking

Draft - Thoughts

(Draft) - Me talking

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used in this story unless stated otherwise, I only own the cover, plot, and my original characters

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Your POV ~

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ > 

You sat at the desk that was in your room, the moonlight and the candle beside you being the only things allowing you to properly see in the dark.

In your [Small/Large/Etc] hands was a letter that was apparently addressed to you.

You flipped the letter over and just raised an eyebrow at the symbol that was stamped into the red melted wax.

Ho? What does he need from me?

Opening up the letter, you slid out the pieces of paper before unfolding it to look at the contents.

'Dear [Y/n],

How have you been? I haven't seen nor heard from you for a month now and I couldn't help, but worry about your well-being. Is the castle treating you okay?

I heard that you are the girl who was sent from the Gods personal knight. Which in my personal opinion doesn't seem that believable, after all she just randomly falls from the sky and into the castle's garden which is heavily protected and could possibly be from another kingdom sent to spy on us, but oh well, what is done is done.

I do hope that you visit me sometime soon and if you do, please inform me first so I can arrange something where my siblings won't be there. They always hog you whenever you come and I want some time alone with you. Oh, and the reason for this letter however, unfortunately isn't about how much I miss you even though I terribly do.

Lucas has fallen ill and nothing we or the healers do cures him and whenever he is conscious, the only thing that comes out of his mouth is your name. Everyone is sure that you are the only way that he will heal, so I hope you come to the mansion soon. I have sent a separate letter to His Majesty the King and I'm sure he'll allow you to come.

I truly do wish that we could meet again under better circumstances, but unfortunately luck doesn't seem to be on my side.

Love, Athen Raymond'   

You sweat dropped as you read the letter.

He made it sound like you already agreed, but then again, he probably already knew you would.

A deep sigh left your [Lip color] lips, as you lazily leaned back on the chair.

Athen Raymond, one of the main love interests and also the oldest full son of the Grand Duke being twenty, almost twenty one in a few weeks.