Character list

A place with all the character's that have a picture to go with them, so if you have trouble remembering who is who, simply keep this open in a new tab :)

 ! WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR FUTURE CHARACTERS AND IS NOT PUT IN ORDER !

(Perhaps, there may even be clues here.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: [Y/n] Lynda-Porter (Goes by [Y/n] Porter)

Role/What they are: MC, Circle Kingdom's number one knight, etc.

Age: 19

Height: 176 cm (5'9)

Siblings: Luna Lynda-Porter, Lily Lynda-Porter, Rose Lynda-Porter

Appearance: Shoulder length hair that sometime gets put into a low ponytail, though usually kept down. An expressionless face during work, but will show some emotions when not working. Various of scars underneath her clothing as she couldn't be bothered to spend points to get rid of them and only small scars that aren't covered by clothing can be seen.

Desc: Ah, our dear MC who was even willing to walk down the path she knew would lead to her death for her family. A courageous women, it's a shame really...

~~~

PICTURE AT TOP DUE TO NOT ENOUGH ROOM

Name: Bella Lynda-Porter

Role/What they are: [Y/n] Lynda-Porter's mother

Age: 38

Siblings: Younger brother

Children: [Y/n], Luna, Lily, Rose

Changes: Slight tan, freckles on her nose and more mature looking.

Desc: MC's beloved mother and one of the main reasons for her becoming a Knight, since she could not work and they'd all go homeless if [Y/n] didn't manage to get a job. 

~~~

Name: Ovia Tryan

Name: Ovia Tryan

Role/What they are: The Heroine

Age: 17

Changes: An older appearance to match her age

Desc: The person you play as in the original game. The messenger from the Gods above, though no one knows why and she doesn't seem to know either.