Six | 6

(Liam/ Leondro ^)

D̶r̶a̶f̶t̶)̶ - System talking, but you can't hear him

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used in this story unless stated otherwise, I only own the cover, plot, and my original characters

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Your POV ~

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

She soon stopped in front of a patterned glass door that showed and led to the garden and you quickly rushed up ahead of her before pulling the door open for her like the gentleperson you were. She thanked you with a smile and nod, before entering with you following after her and you could hear her calling out the prince's name.

A mere few seconds later, the prince Leondro stood up from where he was sitting at a table and walked towards the two of you. His eyes brightened, and a small but noticeable smile graced his light pink lips when he saw Ovia. It made you cringe internally. 

He should have only met Ovia a few days ago, a week at the most and he was so already so attached to her. Not to mention that becoming close to the prince was slim to none and that made you wonder, what in the world had she done for him to get so... attached. Hopefully the yandere stuff will come later rather than sooner, much, much later.

In your opinion it should be never, but you only wanted that, so you didn't get killed by them which is a perfectly understandable reason in my opinion. You've done it once and you're not keen on doing it again.

Seeing it on a screen was much different than having to be in it and having the risk of getting killed by all the yanderes. Not something you want to experience again, ever.

The fact that it being a yandere game was the reason you had even bought and played it was completely ignored by you. As was the fact his route was the very first one you had completed. The many reviews had said that his yandere route was the easiest, so you had chosen him first. But only the Lord knows that while it may have been the easiest, it was no way in Hell a walk in the park. 

You still shed tears thinking about the amount of money and time you had wasted, restarting over and over again to unlock his yandere route. It didn't make you as sad as before since now, you knew what to expect out of his character but still... 

Prince Leandro glanced away from Ovia and his blue eyes landed on you, the genuine smile he had on before was immediately replaced by a fake one and his eyes darkened drastically, a clear sign that he wasn't pleased with your presence. You could see his jaw clench from where you were standing and made your face even blanker than it already was while also trying to ignore the bead of sweat building up at your temple.

You succeeded. Yay for you! System, give the reader some points as a reward! She deserves it.

(̶A̶l̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶y̶!̶ ̶+̶1̶0̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶I̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶?̶ ̶:̶0̶)̶

Yep!

"Your Highness," You bowed at him, your entire being showing nothing but pure at utter respect. Even though you wanted to punch his perfect nose just to see his handsome face get ruined, but nobody had to know that and nobody did. (Except the System but eh, he knew even worse stuff)

You ignored the fact you simped for him in the past because of his face, but nobody could really blame you. Tall, handsome, intelligent, the crowned prince, rich, mysterious, what was not to like? Well, maybe being a yandere, but that's the reason why you're reading this in the first place is it not my dears?