> Chapter 13 <

Ayy, looks like you guys don't have to wait two weeks!

...For now

You have no faith in me

For good reasons (¬︿¬)

Bitch, stfu

😒🙄

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

"Draft" - Talking

Draft - System talking

Draft - Thoughts

(Draft) - Me talking

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used in this story unless stated otherwise, I only own the cover, plot, and my original characters

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Your POV ~

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Damn it, what should I get him?

You sighed quietly under your breath, watching Ovia sip her tea from the dark corner you were hiding in. A gentle smile was on her pink lips as she flipped the page of the book that was resting on her lap, the sunlight peeking through the curtains illuminating her details and making her look more angelic than she already was.

Actually, the better question is why must she always look so elegant?

Your poor commoner upbringing was in shock at seeing her and basically everybody else always being so elegant and graceful 24/7. You only acted like that when you had to, other than that... you acted like how you usually would, commoner like. Thank goodness no body is around when you do

 Well some people have, but they're long dead so we don't talk about them- Except your family, they were the only reason why you even learned how to act like the nobles and was standing here and watching Ovia. 

You stayed quiet, only blinking slowly when a ding! went off in your head. 

*Ding!*

Mission 949, do 50 push-ups and 50 sit ups!

Reward: Level up!

Failure to do the mission will result in suspension from the System for 3 weeks and have all stats turn to zero for 100 hours!

Time: 10 minutes

Almost choking, you ran out the open balcony door - Quietly of course so Ovia wouldn't notice - before jumping to your balcony door that was just a few meters away.

 Dropping down on to the ground you started pushing yourself up like your life depended on it, you couldn't have all your stats turn to zero for 4 days! You didn't exactly feel like being a baby and a zombie mixed together who can't do anything for that many days, especially since your break is tomorrow!