> Chapter 7 <

"Draft" - Talking

Draft - System talking

Draft - Thoughts

(Draft) - Me talking

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used in this story unless stated otherwise, I only own the cover, plot, and my original characters

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

[A/n} If you see this --> (̶D̶r̶a̶f̶t̶)̶  and it doesn't end with a '-S' at the end it isn't the System talking. Just so you know :)

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Your POV ~

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

"Huh?" Was your oh so intelligent reply.

"Ovia has been invited to a tea party with the noble Revin family and as her personal knight - and butler - you must accompany her to serve both her needs and protection, so go get ready"

Internally groaning, you nodded at the king before bowing and excusing yourself.

The game never mentioned Ovia going to a tea party with this unknown noble family, but you guess it would be way too much work to include every single thing Ovia did, not to mention this was technically real life now so it did make sense for her to be invited to places you didn't know about.

Anyways, you needed something nice since you were going to a noble family, but at the same time you could fight in it if you needed to for some reason, so here you were rummaging through your closet and inventory for something to wear.

Sighing in relief when you found an outfit (You can change it into any color(s) you want or choose an outfit you'd like to wear instead if you don't like it) that would be formal enough you wouldn't look like a commoner - even though you were one - and look like you actually put effort into it, but at the same time inform them that you were a knight, not a noble.

(The outfit^)

You didn't really want unmarried females all over you trying to get married with you - *Cough*And try to get into your pants*Cough* - and despite knowing there would still be some who would still try, it should make most of them back off.

Hopefully at least.

Once you finished putting on your clothes and your weapons, you exited your room while tying your hair into a low ponytail using a [Color] ribbon to match your outfit and to just make your hair look much nicer then it would have if you just used a normal hair tie.