Prologue | 0

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used in this story unless stated otherwise, I only own the cover, plot, and my original characters

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Your POV ~

Today was the usual for you. Wake up, stress over the bills, maybe eat some breakfast, get to work and come back home.

Man, it feels like I'm in a loop. Maybe I should go out somewhere on my day off? If I do I better not buy anything, I won't be able to pay the bills then

While you were thinking about what to do on your day off without spending too much money, or better yet, nothing, you didn't see the truck coming straight at you until you heard people screaming to get out of the way.

You looked around wondering what they were going on about until your [Eye color] eyes landed on the truck's headlights that were coming straight at you.

You felt your body freeze up, not listening to your commands to move. And before you knew it, the truck collided with you and you felt pain go throughout your whole body as it flew a few feet away, painting the streets a bright red from the blood leaving your body.

Your vision went blurry and no matter how hard you tried to focus on something, anything other than than the pain, you just saw blobs of colors.

The sirens of an ambulance were only a whisper to your ears and you tried to keep your eyes open knowing that if you closed them, you wouldn't be able to open them again.

But no matter how hard you tried, your eyelids felt like heavy weights and soon they started dropping lower and lower before they finally closed.

I don't want to die...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

as a virgin!!!

Was your last thought before your mind went blank and you lost consciousness.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it and feel free to give your opinion ^^

Word count: 378

(What's this? Someone publishing another story when they already have another one up? Whaaaaat? Couldn't be me 😳🤚

---------------------------------------------------------------

We do not support actual yandere behavior, this story is purely for our entertainment and yours as well, should you know someone who shows those types of behavior, do not hesitate to seek help.