Crush Killer | A Special

Uhhh, have this long 7k word special while I try to finish the chapter and other specials I owe <3

And this came to me when I was re-watching How To Eliminate My Teacher and I was like, I have to write it with my fav boi- So here we are with a heavily inspired special, enjoy!

Or not, because I don't think that's possible with its contents (≖_≖ )

shush my love, they might be into this sorta stuff! 😚

wuwuwuwu, if u say so love... (╥︣﹏᷅╥᷅)

~~~

THIS ISN'T RELATED TO THE ACTUAL PLOT AT ALL.

~~~

James's fist came out of nowhere. Quick enough to leave after images for untrained eyes, but not unexpected though. Rather, Nathan knew he would throw his right fist and aim for his eye. As for how he knew, let's just say he had a lot of unwanted experience. 

If anyone else came across this scene and knew who he was, they would be confused why the son of an extremely rich and powerful politician would be getting bullied like this. 

That is, if they didn't know about his circumstances. 

The mere fact that he was born from an average and poor servant outshined the fact he was still the only son and therefore only heir for the large inheritance he would get once his father is dead. They did not fear what he would do to them to the future either, for the one getting bullied, a young blue eyed man, was a coward. 

They knew it and he knew it all too well. He was too scared to do anything. He was raised always being treated like this from practically everybody and it was all he knew. He was simply too much of a coward to change the life he always had. 

He knew, of course that he wasn't living a good life (Or anywhere near one) but he was more terrified not knowing what his life would be like then. At least in this life, he knew what to expect. 

Yet, he still wanted to fit in and change, it was only natural. He wanted to have friends and not be hit everyday but at the same time he didn't want to go to someone and tell them about what was happening to him everyday either. He would be called a snitch and the bullying would most likely get even worse. 

More people would tune in and then what? How would those people bully him? Would they pull cruel pranks like dumping glue on his head when he leaves the school property or hit him? If he didn't know, how would he be able to make the pain less painful? He didn't like the pain.

Even if he didn't tell anyone, if someone found out and did something about it, his current bullies would get even worse and blame him for getting them in trouble. They were just unreasonable like that, how was he supposed to stop them from telling someone. He didn't control them.

Well, so much for not wanting anyone to find out though, as it seems like someone stumbled upon this scene of him laying on the floor and wondering if his face was going to swell this time. Last time it had happened, eating, sleeping and talking was very hard to do and he could hear everyone giggling behind his back at his pain and face.

Or they would just, y'know laugh right in front of him, that was also a pretty normal and common reaction. 

"What is happening here?!" A voice screamed out and he saw black heels stomping there way over here.