Three | 3

(Tane Kold^)

"Draft" - Speaking in a microphone

(Draft) - Me talking

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used in this story unless stated otherwise, I only own the cover, plot, and my original characters

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Your POV ~

<~~~ 3 years later ~~~ >

(You're 13)

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

You looked at yourself in the mirror and sighed sadly knowing you had to do this. Grabbing an elastic band that was sitting on the counter, you tied your hair into a low ponytail and used one of your hands to hold the bottom of it while your other hand was holding a dagger.

There was no point in using scissors. Even if you wanted to, it would take much longer to cut through so you used one of your daggers, they were sharper and would save you some time. Besides, you didn't know where your mother kept them.

Taking in a deep breath to calm yourself and to give yourself courage, you put the dagger on the bottom of your ponytail before you started to move it back and forth, strands of your [Hair color] hair being cut with every movement. With a hitch, you shut your eyes tightly and continued since you were too far to turn back now.

A few seconds later, you brought your shaky hand in front of you and looked at the locks of [Hair color] hair being held together by the elastic band. You didn't know what to feel really, the hair you've been growing for years was now cut in front of you.

Sighing and pushing all unnecessary emotions out of the way, you rolled it up a bit until it looked kind of like a messy ball and threw it in the plastic bag before tying it up and throwing it in the trash. 

Glancing up at the mirror once again, you saw how your long hair was cut messily and stopped a few centimeters above your shoulder, just enough to be put in a small ponytail. You couldn't really bare to cut it all the way, so you kept a few inches. 

(The pictures below are what I imagine your hair to look like, you can change it if you want as long as its short ^^

(With the hair down ^)