Four | 4

(The castle ^)

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Disclaimer: We do not own any of the picture used in this story unless stated otherwise, we only own the plot, and my original characters

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Your POV ~

< ~~~ 6 years later ~~~ >

(You're 19)

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

A sad sigh escaped your lips, as you continue to sharpen your sword before putting it back in your inventory when it was done. 

In just a few years, you had become the best Knight the Circle kingdom had to offer (You fought with everything you had to get this title and the System only made it harder for you with all the missions and such you had to do in between raising in the ranks) and you were slightly dreading every day to come now that you've turned nineteen. The game mentioned that the knight met the heroine when she was nineteen, so you were quite paranoid. 

"Sir Porter, I apologize for interrupting you, but the captain wants to speak with you."

You felt yourself freeze up slightly, but you quickly relaxed yourself before nodding at the terrified and nervous newbie. Stretching your sore arms and back, you started to walk towards the area where his office.

This is the day; you were sure of it.

You've already heard rumours of a girl falling through the sky and claiming to be sent from the god(s) the people on this planet believe (There's only one religion, so either they believe in them (The gods), or they just don't) so you're like 120% sure that today was the day.

"Ah, [Y/n] there you are. Your majesty, this is our best knight, even better than me might I add but he didn't accept the offer to become captain, said it wasn't for him and he was too young. But I'm sure I'll be able to make you accept one day." After he finished off the last sentence, he stared at you with determination all over his face and you shivered. You didn't want to be the captain, there was so much work he had to do and had to constantly meet up at the castle where two of the yanderes were at. 

Your reply to what the captain said was, "I'm sure you will sir".

Not a chance. I've seen all that paper work you have to do so there is absolutely no way am I gonna become the captain, at least not willingly

You averted your eyes from the captain before eyes landed on the King of the Circle Kingdom and you kneeled on one leg with your head bent down on the ground in respect and your hand over your heart. You sighed mentally in relief, you fortunately didn't have to meet the prince yet.

"Your Majesty, it's this humble servants pleasure to meet you face to face."

"Hm, can you do things a maid or butler can?" His question was dismissive and you kept up your pose and replied polietly. 

"Of course Your Majesty."

"He truly can, if he were a butler he would have been the best in that area too. He could be anything really, he's just that amazing." Your captain butted in unhelpfully chatting away, the only reason he could do that was because he was good friends with the king. 

"Thank you captain."

Only because of all the missions the System gave me, I swear he's secretly a sadistic whose only reason for existing is to see me suffer