> Chapter 12 <

The last chapter wasn't the greatest, but at least I updated lol

Yep, better than nothing ig

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

"Draft" - Talking

Draft - System talking

Draft - Thoughts

(Draft) - Me talking

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used in this story unless stated otherwise, I only own the cover, plot, and my original characters

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Your POV ~

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

"Who are you and what are you doing?"

You looked at him and readied yourself for your first ever actual meet with the Royal Healer, Clarus Vengum.

(Clarus^)

"I am simply doing my job sir"

To be honest, you didn't really expect for him to sound like this. You thought he'd have one of those crazy, but dreamy voices, but he sounded, well, zooted. It was like he did drugs for a living.

Jesus Christ, I did not expect that

"That's weird, are you sure~ you ain't... Y'know, an assassin sent to kill me or something?"

His nose scrunched up as he squinted his eyes at you, taking in all your details despite your face clearly showing discomfort and not stopping like most people.

"Oh! So you're a knight huh?", he gestured with his eyes at your tattoo before letting his eyes linger at the rest of your body.

"Where's your bulge? Is your meat stack small? Cause it sure seems like it!"

Despite the... inappropriate comment, you didn't turn red like you might have if you didn't practice your poker face and you calmly replied.

"I'm afraid that's not for you to know"

He continued staring there for awhile before finally looking at your face like most people would. Well, Clarus wasn't exactly like most people out there.