> Chapter 15 <

Aha... heyyyyyy pleasedon'tkillmei'llupdatemoreIswear-

Um, I think you deserve it if anything (ㆆ_ㆆ)

Excuse you- 

Blah blah blah, anyway if y'all remind us (*cough*spam us in messages*cough) we're probably gonna update sooner.. maybe-

yuh cause I honestly can not keep track of time so you guys should probs remind us if we take more than a couple weeks to update lol

And uh, no excuses other than I didn't want to- Oops 😗

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

"Draft" - Talking

Draft - System talking

Draft - Thoughts

(Draft) - Me talking

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used in this story unless stated otherwise, I only own the cover, plot, and my original characters

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Your POV ~

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

After that very stressful birthday party, recently the amount of letters you usually got tripled in size.

It was strange seeing that other than your family and the Raymond sibling's were usually the only ones who sent you letters (Other than your admirer's but their letters/gifts weren't allowed to come inside the castle) but now they were all stamped with symbols from various noble families, albeit they were the lower ones but still. But now, truly what high-ranking noble would want to marry off their children to just a mere knight? Apart from the... obvious ones (we all know who they are) at least.

And since you did not want to be targeted from various nobles just because you had ignored their letters, you sadly looked through them all whenever you could which wasn't very often since you were Ovia's personal knight (*cough*Caretaker*cough*) and that took up most of your time, leaving you with hardly any free time which was now used to answer letters from strangers. 

That's what you are currently doing right now just like a few chapters- I mean weeks ago expect this time it's daytime. Ovia was in the bath and for obvious reasons you weren't allowed to be in the room. Goodness, the maids surely put up quite a fight and since you didn't want to go through all of that trouble arguing, you just left. 

The letters was mostly them trying to get on your good side since Athen had danced with you so they most likely wanted to gain benefits from him through you. Naturally, they were from nobles who didn't have much to lose since any nobles who valued themselves and their profits, wouldn't dare do anything to upset the Raymonds' and trying to use the person that they like would probably make them mad. Very mad.

However, in the midst of all those letters, there were in fact two letters from very high ranking nobles (Apart from the Raymond's). One was from Lorinda, the girl you had met at the party and the other was from Nathan!