> Chapter 14 <

We will not talk about the last chapter-

Anyway, I have added something VERY IMPORTANT THING added something to the last chapter which is VERY important to the ending so y'all might wanna re-read 🤭

And before you ask, she forgot to add it cause she's a dumbass who can't remember shit 

( ˘︹˘ )

I'll let you get away with insulting me this time since it's true 🙄

Damn, who's possessing you? Are you even the same person?! 🤨

Bro, stfu before I beat yo non-existing ass

Nvm, your sadly the same person

Excuse me-?

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

"Draft" - Talking

Draft - System talking

Draft - Thoughts

(Draft) - Me talking

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used in this story unless stated otherwise, I only own the cover, plot, and my original characters

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Your POV ~

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

A grunt left you as you tightened the corset around your chest. It didn't hurt like you thought it would have, it just nicely snuggled your chest and waist, like you were being tightly hugged. It was rather nice actually.

Pulling the [Color] jacket on top, you adjusted some things because you actually kinda cared about your appearance for once before putting your sword into your inventory and slipping in some weapons. You weren't allowed to bring your sword or have any visible weapons so your only option was the hide as many weapons as you could.

Running your tongue over the thin piece of metal behind your teeth just in case if you needed to break in or out of a locked room (You could never be too cautious is what you told yourself), you walked towards the vanity to fix up your hair.

You pulled it behind you into a low ponytail being held together with a [Color] ribbon to give you a look of elegance. 

Gawd dayum, I be looking hot as ever, Because we all love a self-confident (And not confident too of course <3) queen!

After you finished admiring yourself, you fixed up your bow before leaving towards Ovia's door, just in time too because she too had just left her room.

She was wearing a fluffy blue dress that had multiple gems, pearls, lace and all sorts of other stuff stitched on. While the dress did not demand attention since this was party was not hers, it certainly attracted attention. (In case you didn't know, your outfit is up to your imagination, so go crazy!)