Five | 5

(Ovia ^)

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Disclaimer: We do not own any of the pictures used in this story unless stated otherwise, we only own the plot, and my original characters

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Your POV ~

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Taking a deep breath through your nose, you looked up from the ground to see four people looking at you from the long table they were all sitting at. Each of them had different reactions and you immediately recognized each of them.

"You called for me Your Majesty?"

Bowing your head, you turned it towards the king while keeping your eyes on the ground. You always had to greet the one with the most power and status first before everyone else. 

"Indeed, I did. Sit down at the table now."

Nodding with an "Of course, Your Majesty", you took a seat at the chair the king gestured for you to sit at. It was the one beside Ovia (Oh-vee-ah), aka the heroine and in front of the prince whose electric blue eyes were staring at you with judging eyes along with a faint scowl on his lips. He was probably wondering if you're going to be a rival for Ovias love. You did your best not to let it get to you and mostly succeeded.

Keyword being mostly.

"Raise your head [Y/n], how will you know who is who if you can't see us?"

You lifted your head and looked at the king, but not looking directly in his eyes. Nobody was allowed to look at directly in any of the royal family's eyes unless given permission which he didn't. He did only say to lift your head, not that you could look him in the eyes.

You waited for him to continue, ignoring the maids who were setting the food in front of all of you.

"This is my wife, son, and Ovia. The one you'll be guarding with your life." With every person, he gestured to them lazily with his head and your eyes followed. 

You nodded once again and you turned your head towards Ovia, [Eye colour] eyes meeting pinkish purplish ones which was fine since she wasn't royalty.

"I am [Y/n] Porter, Lady Ovia. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Her red lips curled into a smile, and she looked at you with kind eyes. Completely different from the prince who is still staring at you and probably planning the best way to get rid of you should you either get too close to Ovia, fall in love with her, or for her to fall in love with you.

"It's also a pleasure to meet you [Y/n]! Please drop the formalities and just call me Ovia."

"As you wish."

You took your eyes off her and looked towards the queen and prince.

"It's an honour for this humble servant to meet you, Your Majesties," You said before bowing your head as you couldn't normally bow, because you know, you were sitting down.

The queen just nodded at you in acknowledgment with a polite smile and blank eyes that you returned, her curly blonde hair moving along with her head. She didn't pay much attention to you then that and elegantly turned to place a gentle hand on the prince's arm.

 She didn't pay much attention to you then that and elegantly turned to place a gentle hand on the prince's arm