Short Epilogue

3rd Person POV

After 4years..

Every pair of ours are now living happily.. Firstly.. Em and May have got married shortly after Kong gave birth to the little moon and sun. Now they are expecting a baby girl in another few months. Oak and Maprang decided to give their relation a try as both of they were attracted to eachother and they could not find their mate.. They started the relation with a promise to be open and truthful to eachother.

On the day of Graduation of Arthit and his friends.. Wad asked Prem out for a hand in marriage.. Also.. Bright asked Gun out while Tae also asked Tutah.. Although they planned to it separately without others knowing but they ended up proposing together..

And on the Day of graduation of Dae and his friends.. Tew proposed Dae while Yong proposed to Nai.. 

Every pair are now happily married.. and are enjoying their life to the fullest.. with their friends and families..

Now the most favorite pair.. Kong and Arthit.. are enjoying more than everyone.. How..? Because Kong gave birth to another little girl after one and half year.. See.. that is why they are enjoying the most.. They named their little princess Achara.. meaning Angel. She had mixed features of Arthit and Kong.. And she is the naughtiest of all.

Atid and Chanthira are growing up very healthy and happy.. Atid does things more like Kong.. they have pretty much same tastes and ideas.. while Chanthira's character was a carbon copy of Arthit.. Atid mostly need his Pa with him.. while Chanthira is equally clingy to both her Pa, Dad and brother.. Her temper is not at all a joke for sure..

They spend their time in their condo.. while in the weekends travel to their parents house alternately... And as for their business.. Along with Kong and Arthit.. now Dae and Tew also started helping them in handling the companies.. 

END

::Author's Note::

Hope you all enjoyed this book.. I just wrote this epilogue in order to give a happy ending to every pair.. I hope you all like the book.. thank you for the support till now.. 😍❤❤

Love you all..💕💕