Chapter 12

Arthit's POV

The day have been passing.. I made sure to pick up Dae most of the time while P'Kong was dropping him. Dae even complained to our parents about Khofang making them laugh at my sulking face. But as the competitions were nearing.. I could not pick him up.. P'Kong was dropping as well as picking him up.. 

After returning home... Dae tells me animatedly about P'Kong's double standard voice... When he speaks to Khofang he was all cold while to Nai, Yong and Dae he was gentle at the same time. I laughed at his actions.. he even imitated how Khofang sulked near them about it.. how they had to control their laugh. 

Finally today was the day our matches are going to start.. I did not see any of the seniors in the audience.. No branch seniors were there.. I did not know why.. The games went on parallelly.. In our break time.. our classmates updated us about other events also.. I heard all of them are in Semi-finals.

I and my friends are resting.. the next match will be semi-finals, that was when our second year seniors entered the ground.. the gave us some drinks and also some bandages and creams saying that the hazers wanted to give us.. They even handed them over to the engineering students in the audience. I could see all the other juniors shocked and envy looks. 

We played the game more happily.. All of us made it to the finals in other games also.. After the games were over.. all of the first years went to the canteen and sat down.. I saw P'Kong and his team running some errands. They stopped as they saw us and came towards us.

"Congratulations everyone.. You have helped us to keep our winning streak and proving your determinations power.. we are all happy for you.. All the best for you final matched." P'Kong said and everyone of the hazers congratulated us. We were all happy.. Today I went to pick up Dae as P'Kong was having some work and meeting with professor. 

I am standing at my regular place waiting for him.. he doesn't know that it was me he was going to pick him up. I saw him coming.. He ran towards me along with Nai and Yong.. 
"P.. I thought P'Kong was going to pick me up.." He said.. 
"Oh.. so Dae doesn't want me to pick him up.. okay I will leave.. " I acted as if I was sulking..
"You know that is not what I mean.. P" He said with a huge smile making me smile. But I could sense something more to that smile.. 

"Oh Dae.. you are here.. Ah P'Ko.. " I saw Khofang speaking but stopping in between.
"Aw.. P'Kong did not come today to pick you up..?" She asked. I could sense she was upset. 
"For the last time.. if he hears you call that.. you are going get a earful." Dae said rolling his eyes.
"I thought I could invite him to the birthday treat." She said. Oho... it is really good he did not come. I internally screamed.
"Mm.. Khoafang.. why do you want to invite P'Kong... He already said No in the morning right.?" Nai said a bit irritatingly which she could not see of course.
"I just hoped okay. So that I will get a chance to make him see me.. I am far better than who ever his mate is." She suddenly shouted. I smirked.

"Haha Nong.. then all the best to stay single for ever.. because.. to him you can never make into his known people list also.. So back off.. also their families are friends and they are arranging a grand wedding after his graduation.. I also heard that he is already wedded according to the tradition." I said and smirked seeing her pale face. She left as soon as she heard it.

I, Dae, Nai and Yong burst into laughter.. After a little chitchat with them about the drama queen, We left.. Dae has been laughing all the way back remembering her pale face.

We went home and freshened up.. P'Kong was still not home.. he texted me saying that he will be there by 8.. 
"Dad.. I know how to cook some basic dishes... let me cook today.. You seem to be tired after all the games and I am sure Pa will also be tired." Dae said with puppy eyes... I smiled and said okay with a condition that I will help him in cutting vegetables.

Kong's POV

Ah this assignment.. I hate it.. it took longer than I expected..  reached condo at around 8:15 or so.. Dae and Arthit greeted me with a huge smile.. Dae also hugged me. They asked me to freshen up first and did not let me enter the kitchen. I thought something is wrong but I just followed what they said. 

When I came down.. I saw that food was already cooked and they sat with huge smile.. Oh.. so they cooked already.. 
"So.. Dae.. how was cooking time with your Dad.." I asked while sitting knowing very well Arthit's cooking skills..
"Pa.. never ask him to cook alone.. he sucks at it." Dae exclaimed making me laugh and Arhit Pout. I told him about the incident when he burned the food. 

After that Dae told me about the incident with Khofang and Arthit's reaction. I was laughing too much along with Dae.. 
"P.. don't laugh.. why do you have to look so good to everyone.. " Arthit sulked.. We suppressed our laugh.. 
"So Oon doesn't want his mate to look good ah..?" I spoke while pouting.. He immediately nodded saying No.. 
"Then why are you sulking.." I asked normally and Dae laughed. Arthit realized that I teased.. 
"P.. stop teasing.. why does she not let go of you..?" He asked..

"She is Khofang.. daughter of one of the manager at Siam Polymer. Her father spoiled her a lot by giving her what ever she wants.. So she is a little stubborn.. Also.. she is planning to join in our college itself so Pa already made sure to inform the management about her and warned them not to touch me if related to her. He even warned them that my identity should not be revealed unless I reveal it. So I am not worried about her. She will let go when she finds her mate." I said and both of them were looking at me with wide open mouth.. 

"It was Pa who told me in the evening.. he did the background search when Dae told them about her." I said and shrugged my shoulder. They seem to have relaxed after that.. 

I and Dae studied for sometime in his room.. While Arthit slept early.. We spoke a little about Khofang.. I assured him that she won't be able to cause any trouble.. I told him that.. The news about Rojnapath's and Suthilak's heir being mates will be released after the semester break and my identity during my graduation. He was yawning.. So, I made him sleep.. Like every other day.. I kissed his forehead and wished good night. 

I went back to our room and slept beside Arthit.. He placed his arm around me making me cuddle and sleep with him. 

Arthit's POV

Today.. P'Kong dropped Dae at the school.. I made sure to convince him to attend the finals.. All the third years attended all the finals.. P'Kong and his team also went their for sometime. Now it was time for Basketball.. We had to play against the sports department. I saw as P'Kong came inside.. He, P'Em and P'Wad sat beside us. 

"Do you know.. I feel pity for the third year hazers of engineering department.. They are actually the best players in our university and they even won against our seniors.. but they will have to see their juniors loosing the match like fools." One of the sports department student exclaimed. We were about to react but stopped when P'Kong raised his hand.. He and the other hazers kept their hand in their pockets and stood up.

"First years.. We will surely see the match.. you know what we want right.. show us how well you can do it.. I hate answering to the barking dogs.. you better answer them clearly.. I don't want any after game dealings or anything." He exclaimed sending shivers down the spines of the sports students. We smiled knowing what to do.

"Khab P.. You can just sit and see." We 6 who were playing replied together. They were called by the game organizers.. They spoke to them for sometime.. We can clearly see that they were teasing eachother.. They stood behind the score board along with sports department seniors. 

The match started.. we played defending game for the first two sets.. not letting them goal and we scored only when possible.. In the third set we played attacking and defending.. for every single goal they made.. we made two goals. The game ended.. The sport students were stunned with the game result. P'Kong and the other seniors were smiling at us proudly. P'Em, P'Wad and P'Kong came to us.. The sports players were still there.. They stood in front of us with a smirk.. 

"I clearly saw.. thank you for the comment.. otherwise we wouldn't have focused on how foolish one can be." P'Kong said with an emotionless yet sarcastic mocking voice.

P'Kong then took me to get me ready for the Freshy event.. P'Prae and Yuri were already there.. I went t change into the costume. Even P'Kong changed as he has to give the title to the winner being the most famous campus moon.