Chapter 31

Arthit's POV

After the freshy event.. many first years also started shipping us.. They would always come up to me and congratulate me and P'Kong. They days were passing with P'Kong doing his internship but still having lunch with us and meeting us in the evening.. 

From what I heard from my father.. most of the employees are happy with how P'Kong is working. His ideas and suggestions were also liked.. Above that the head of production department wanted to recruit him after his graduation.. I have always known him for a strict person but he.. he praised P'Kong.. I felt really happy listening that.

Today was the last day of his internship.. He and P'Em received an offer letter and they can join in the company after graduation. They also received many farewell gifts which was not too much for my liking. That Day my Pa came home with P'Kong.. He kept on telling me about how many people were after P'Kong but only stopped because of the ring on his finger as they were not sure.

After dinner Pa left and Dae also wanted to stay with P'Tew.. so he left. I smirked at the thoughts I was having.. I saw P'Kong coming out of the bathroom after a shower.

"So.. Love.. are you ready for your gift.?" I asked husky voice as I pinned him to the wall.. He was staring at me..

Mature Content (Read at your own interest)

I kissed him roughly.. I kept on biting his lower lip while sucking it. I let go of him when we became breathless.. I kissed both his eyes.. and then again captured his lips.. I lifted him and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I took him to the bed and laid him down. I was being very impatient today.

I took out the lube and condemn from the beside table.. I started kissing and sucking his neck which is always inviting me.. I made sure leave marks behind.. I nibbled his ear which was sensitive spot. 

I let go of his ear and came down to his chest.. I trailed kissed all over and stopped over his nipples.. I kept on sucking them and licking alternatively.
"Ah.. Oon." He kept on moaning..
"Oon.. don't tease.. Please.." he moaned when he I placed my fingers near his hole..

I was about to insert my fingers but I wanted to do something new today.. I bend down and took his member into my hand.. he gasped but soon started moaning as I licked and sucked it.
"Ah.. Oon.." I could not stop myself.. I kept on sucking and licking it..  He could not last long with me doing all the sucking which could be felt from the mess he became just in a minute..
"Oon.. I am going to cum.." I said and came in his mouth..

After that I changed our position and started kissing him while preparing him. He kept on moaning in into the kiss making me loose my control especially when I was hitting his spot. 

After that I inserted my member.. and I let him adjust.. when I he nodded his head.. I started thrusting him.. He kept on moaning faster...
"Ah Oon.. hit there again.." He was already a mess.. I started kissing him still thrusting him harder and harder. 

After a couple of rounds.. I cleaned both of us and we slept snugging with eachother.

Safe to Read

Next day morning.. we woke up a little late.. so we had to rush to the university. On the way.. I saw Khofang and I did not get a good feeling about the way she smirked. I shrugged it off and went to the classes. 

We were called to Dean's office in between. All my friends were called. I was shocked to see P'Kong's friends were already there as well as Dae, Nai and Yong. I along with my friends joined them. 

"All of you are suspended" Dean said with an expressionless face.
"WHAT" We all exclaimed.

"It seems the management received complaints against you all and asked me to suspend you all.. I am sorry.. I know you all are good students.. but I am helpless they don't even tell me what the complaints are.. I feel like someone had done this.. I will try to know who it is.. " Dean said with a helpless voice. We nodded and went to the canteen and sat there. We were all lost in deep thoughts. All of us did not know what to talk.. I wanted to speak to P'Kong but I did not want to worry him.. P'Kong's friends were staying strong even though they were worried.. mainly Dae, Nai and Yong

"See this is what you all get for being against me." I heard a voice and I don't need to see who it was.. We ignored her as usual. She kept on speaking on and on about us being bitches.. We did not care.

"Then let me show you what it happens if you go against me." I heard a ice cold voice. It was P'Kong's but his face and voice were more cold, stern and expression was scary. He must have been very much pissed.
"Oho.. P'Kong.. you ship is going to sink... come let us form a new ship." She said walking towards P'Kong. But what happened next was shocking. 

P'May came forward from behind P'Kong along with P'Prae and P'Maprang and slapped her hard making Khofang fall on the floor.

"Hold her here.. no one moves out of this place." He said and walked aside while taking his phone out.

Kong's POV

I took out my phone and call my Pa. 

"Hello Son." He said as he lifted the call.
"Pa.. reveal my identity as the heir. NOW." I said.
"Son.. did something happen.?" He asked worriedly.
"That bitch got my friends, Arthit and his friends as well as Dae and his school friends suspended." I said. I could not help but curse a little as I am very much pissed at her.. 
"Give me 10minutes.. it will be revealed and we will be there." He said and cut the call.

I next called P'Forth to say about it.. if they will be here.. it will make things worse for her. Also Nai and Yong seemed to be scared.