Prologue

Kongpob was found to be an Omega.. at first he feared that his parents would be upset.. but he was happy that they have accepted him and loved him even more along with his two sisters. He has a sun mark and the one with moon mark would be his mate.. 

Kongpob and his family has always been close to the Rojnapath family... Arthit the one and only son of the Rojnapath's is an Alpha and always admire Kongpob for being so strong like an alpha and even more than an alpha.. They both are pretty close and help eachother when in any sort of problem.. 

On Arthit's 15th birthday.. he was eagerly waiting for the sign of his mate.. He was actually wishing for it to be someone.. but when it appeared.. his world crushed down.. he had a moon mark.. meaning that his mate was Kongpob.. the one whom he has always spoke to when he needed some advice.. his P.. 

That day both their families were happy.. Kongpob was ready to give a chance to the bond.. and try to work things out.. their families had decided to marry them after Arthit completes his high school.. For that day onwards.. how much ever Kongpob tried to understand what was wrong he did not understand anything.. 

Arthit started looking down on Kongpob.. he would not even talk or spare a glance towards Kongpob.. But in front of his family he always smiles.. Kongpob did try speaking to him but it was all in vain.. All he gets to hear some hurtful words which he never expected from Arthit.. So he left the matter and completely vanished when his university started.. he stopped attending gatherings with the name of studies.. he meets his family but no one else.

Although Kong was an Omega.. he was no less then an Alpha.. His strong willed nature.. his sharpness.. confidence would always make an alpha also week.. that was the reason he was selected and trained to be the head hazer.. After he completed his 2nd year he got three biggest shocks in his life..  

1. He is going to get married in the break to Arthit.
2. Arthit is going to be his junior along with his four other friends.
3. He will have to share a condo with Arthit from now on.

He gave it a lot of thought.. he spoke to his friends.. Em, Tew, Wad and Oak. They did not exactly know what to tell.. All they could say was give it another try.. maybe things have changed.. but if not.. they would always be there. So Kongpob finally decided to give it a try.

He asked his parents and Arthit's parents that he want to keep calm about the marriage in college and explained that he was the head hazer and he can't show partiality which would make the whole system to fail in teaching the values.. which was accepted by everyone.. So for now their marriage is going to stay secret and in college only his friends and Arthit's friends Knot, Prem, Bright and Tutah would be knowing.. 

The marriage was organized.. Arthit and Kongpob shifted to the condo which has three rooms.. Arthit took the master bedroom and Kongpob took the other. In front of the family.. they acted all smiling and kept their happiness.. although Kongpob wanted to try again.. he can see that Arthit is still not willing.. 

The next night.. Arthit came home drunk.. he shouted at Kongpob saying that if he wasn't there maybe he would have got Namtarn as his mate.. and he had always had a crush on her.. Everything fell in place for Kongpob now.. Arthit also shouted that because of Kongpob he missed Namtarn and now she is with Jay his another friend. 

That night.. Kongpob took care of Arthit.. but he was lost in deep thoughts.. he let out a bitter chuckle.. thinking of how his life will be now.. he is pretty sure that Arthit and he will end up separated..  but he hopes that his family bond will not be effected. He still hopes that Arthit can give this bond a chance.. because he started liking Arthit already.. but he knows he can't force it.. So he decided to try working things out.. but he was ready to end it if Arthit was not willing to accept.. He took a glance at the person sleeping for the last time and went back to his dorm.. He took a deep breath.. tomorrow is an important day in his life.. his first day as head hazer.. and it is rare for an Omega to become a head hazer.. so he wished he doesn't mess up things.

Hazers (3rd years)
Kongpob : Omega
Tew : Beta (Second in command)
Em : Alpha (Mate : May)
Wad : Alpha
Oak : Beta

Note: Em and May are already in a relation since the start of the year.

Freshman (First year)
Arthit : Alpha
Knot : Beta
Prem : Omega
Bright : Beta
Tutah : Omega

Kong's Family:
Kong's Father : Kelkarai (Alpha)
Kong's Mother : Kusum (Omega)
Kong's Elder Sister : Tina (Alpha)
Kong's Second Sister : Lina (Beta)

Arthit's Family:
Arthit's Father : David (Alpha)
Arthit's Mother : Priya (Omega)