Chapter 36

Note : I exactly don't know how the marriage tradition goes on.. I have read some book and decided to try in that way.. Hope you don't mind and will enjoy this chapter.

Kong's POV

Today was the day. Ma and Dae were helping me to get ready.. After an hour or so.. Dae told me that Oon arrived.. but I wasn't allowed to see him till the gate ceremony was done. I was made to sit in the room while they were all down.

Arthit's POV

I saw seven gates in front of me. Ma and Pa already arranged the gift packs.. but seeing their faces... I can assure you that they would not let me go easily.

First gate was held by Dae and P'Tew, second by P'Em and P'May, third by P'Wad and Prem, fourth was Nai and Yong, fifth was Gun and Tae, sixth was P'Maprang and P'Oak and last gate was P'Prae and Yuri. I looked at Prem giving his accusing looks for not staying by me. He just shrugged his shoulder.

I gave both P'Tew and Dae a packet.. I can see wicked smile on both Dae's and P'Tew's face.. i am sure they will embarrass me.

"Dad.. please do chicken dance till ask you to stop. Before I ask the question" Dae said smiling evilly..
"AH.?" I said. I looked around.. Everyone were looking at me giving me a teasing smile. My friends pitied me and joined me to dance.. I after that.. I looked at Dae for him to ask the question.
"I will only let you go if you promise to make me a big brother soon." He said smiling widely.. I felt my cheeks and ears heating up.
"Would love to.. Even I want to become a father again for a kiddo like you." I said ruffling his hair after composing myself. Everyone cheered listening to my answer.
Dae let me go ahead not before wishing me luck.. I can feel many more coming seeing the other faces.. I gave the gift packets to P'Em and P'May first.

"Arthit.. Tell me what is love.. and the best moment you will always remember in you life." P'Em and P'May said.
"Before telling what love is.. Let me tell the moment.. I will never ever forget the moment I realized I was in love with P'Kong.. at that very moment I felt all kind of emotions.. sad, scared, nervous, hopeful, happy, loved, cared everything... it was the only moment which made me feel all the emotion I felt in my whole life.. And as for what love is.. it is P'Kong. P'Kong means love to me and love means P'Kong." I said.. I felt tears remembering those moment.

Third was P'Wad and Prem.. I gave both of them the gift pack.. and stood in front of them.. 

"Do 20 push-ups with Dae on your back.." Prem said smirking at me.. I gave him a 'What the' look..
"What.. you should be strong enough to look after our P'Kong... so do now." He added. P'Wad also nodded. I sighed.. I took the position to do the push-ups.. Dae came and sat on my back. 

I did the push-ups successfully. By the time I completed.. I can already feel sweat all over me. I went to the next step and gave the gift packs to Nai and Yong.. I can see a sly smile on the face of Nai.. 

"P'Arthit.. eat all these bananas.. you must be tired.. " He said giving me around dozen bananas.. I looked at him in disbelief.. 
"Eat P.. you just did the push-ups.. you must be tired.. Also.. here a glass of milk." Yong said giving me the milk. The only thing I hate in this world is to drink plain milk. I saw my friends and parents laughing out loudly.. 

"P.. you don't want to see P'Kong.. do it fast." Nai whined playfully. First I drank the milk with closed eyes and immediately ate the bananas.. to remove that taste from my mouth.. I am sure I don't have to eat anything else till afternoon. After that they moved aside. Now it was Gun and Tae.. I gave them the packets.. 

Gun and Tae looked at eachother.. before speaking to me..
"P'Arthit.. let the world know that you love P'Kong.." Gun said.. 
"That is why I am marrying him right..?" I said not understanding what they want me to do.
"No P.. shout at the top of your lungs.. so that everyone present here will know P'Kong  is only yours and you are only P'Kong's.. both of you are looking damn handsome making people drool over you." Tae said while Gun was nodding his head.

I shout at the top of my lung say 'I will only love P'Kong in every life' three times. Mom and Ma were having tears while Pa and Dad were smiling proudly towards me. I then went to the next step.. I gave the packets to P'Maprang and P'Oak.

"What is the best thing that Kong gave you..?" P'Maprang and P'Oak asked.
"His presence." I said smiling widely. 
"Make clear Arthit." P'Oak said.
"He being in my life is the best thing he has given me because without him.. I would be nothing but a failure. His support, his warmth, his assuring smile, his suggestions and his wrods are what make me the best version of mine" I explained. It earned many cheers from everyone. P'Oak and P'Maprang moved aside. 

Now it was P'Prae and Yuri. I gave them the packets.. Both of them did not speak anything for a good minute.. I saw the smirk in P'Prae and Yuri's face. I remembered our flag capturing day.. they stood their silently not talking anything.. it was us who had to do everything. I smiled knowing what to do.. 

"I will look after him and stand by him the whole life.. I will not hurt him knowingly.. and will always trust him with my whole heart.. I will be together with him through every thick and thin.. I will make sure that we face everything together and share every happy, sad and painful moment together." I said sincerely. 

"Stay happy and we are always around to help you guys.." P'Prae said smiling widely while Yuri nodded her head.. clearing the way to Kong. But soon Mom and Dad stood in front of me blocking my way..

"Mom.. Dad.. let me see him first na.. I really miss him." I whined not wanting to stop anymore. My Ma and Pa also laughed along with others.
"Wait here Son.. they will get him down." My Ma said as he patted my shoulder.

Mom and Dad went upstairs along with Dae.. Dae gave me smile before going..

Kong's POV

Although I was sitting the room.. I could hear everything happening down.. Every word Oon spoke.. how he shouted that he love me.. I felt tears in my eyes.. As soon as my Mom and Dad came in.. they hugged.. 

"Son.. you found your soulmate.. he is the best." Mom said.. I could see that both of them were happy. After them Dae hugged me.
"Pa.. I never thought Dad would be this open and romantic." He teased me. 
"Yah Yah.. and someone was being naughty and wanting to become an elder brother." I said as I smacked his head lightly. He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Take me down.. I want to see him." I whined as they were still not letting me go. They laughed at me and then took me down. I was behind then with Dae beside me. They stopped after we reached. 

"Take care of eachother.. and always remember that we would be there for you all." Pa said.
"Always stay happy." My Ma said. And then they moved aside..

The second our eyes met.. I could feel my heart skipping a beat.. By breath hitched.. I could feel him also freezing while looking at me. He smiled widely showing his dimple. 

I don't know who moved forward or how initiated... the only thing I know is that I am wrapped in his arm with him murmuring 'I Miss you'. I smiled and inhale his scent and replied that 'I Miss you too.' 

I could see my friends, Oon's friends, Dae and his friends along with P'Forth and others teasing us while our parents were smiling fondly.

Soon we were pulled to fulfil all the traditions.. After that we were asked having our lunch.. Oon kept on whining about how he had to drink milk and eat 12 bananas.. He was not stopping sulking.. I kissed him to stop all those. 
"Eat lunch now." I said and looked at my food. I don't knw why I did.. but now I am like a tomato with everyone teasing me.. To add to it.. he kissed me on my cheek and started eating as if he was not whining or anything.

After that we changed into suits to attend the reception.. the arrangements were perfect beautiful and made everyone feel warm and welcomed.. The cake was really beautiful than tasty.. I did not want to cut it.. but at last gave in.. first we fed eachother then our parents, Dae and friends.. followed by that our parents got it distributed among everyone.. 

The event was going on with our friends performing some programs.. playing the proposal video and some more embarrassing videos of both of us.. laughing at us.. I just hid my face near the crook of Arthit's neck.

We even performed our first couple dance.. All I remember was placing my hands on his shoulders while his was around my waist.. I was lost in his eyes.. I came out of the trance as the song ended and cheers erupted. After the dance.. We stood their still not leaving the moment as we shared our kiss in front of everyone.. 

It was time for us to speak on the stage.. I took deep breath.. P'Beam, P'Wayo, Dae, Nai and Gun gave me a smile encouraging me. I stood beside Oon as he was going to speak first.. 

"Thank you everyone for coming here and giving us all the blessings... Thank you for witnessing our love for eachother and the vows which we took. I would still like to say something.. " He said and turned towards me.. He held my hands in his tightly looking directly into my eyes..
"I love you a lot P.. I will never let you go or hurt you.. I will always look after you.. nothing s more important than you and our little family.. Our little family will always be my priority.." He said.. I felt tears in my eyes.. He hugged me. 

I let go of the hug and looked into his eyes before speaking... I held his hand... 
"But.. Oon.. ours is not a little family anymore.." I said.. everyone present did not understand except P'Beam, P'Wayo, Dae, Nai and Gun. They were smiling widely capturing all the confused faces.. especially Oon's

"Ah..? What do you mean P.?" He asked with a confused face.. I chuckled.
"A family of four is not a little one Oon." I said.. Some of them seemed to realize but most on them still did not.. I placed Oon's hand on my stomach.. 

His eyes widened as he seemed to have realized what I meant.. 
"I.. I.. am.. I am going to be a father again.?" He asked while shuttering.. I nodded my head shyly.. 

"WE ARE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENT AGAIN" Our parent exclaimed loudly and rushed towards us. All my friends were jumping happily saying they will Uncles and Aunts now. 

Ma and Mom hugged me murmuring thank you.. Dae soon joined us.. Pa and Dad were also practically jumping in happiness. 

"How may days..?" My Ma asked as everyone were looking at me eagerly..
"It is exactly a month by now.. and don't worry.. I have been checking on him.. He is all healthy.." P'Wayo said as he came forward.
"You already know.?" P'Phana said.
"Yes.. if not how will he be this healthy.. with all the nausea he will have.?" P'Beam said. Nai and Gun also joined them nodding their head.

"Wait.. who all knows.?" P'Forth asked. 
"We four and Dae." Nai said pointing towards them and Dae. 
"You are really good at giving surprises Kong." My friends as well as P'Forth and others exclaimed together.. 

"What can I do.. I have the best people around me.. So.. I like to surprise them." I said as I hugged Oon and Dae.. After that all the guest congratulated us.. 

Everyone started leaving after some time. P'Wayo and others along with Nai as well as Yong left after asking me to meet him at the hospital for regular check up after two weeks. Followed by them my friends and Oon's friends also left... Gun and Tae went along with Bright and Tutah. 

It was now Me, Oon, Dae and our parents.. Ma and Mom were excitedly feeding me many things. I can see Oon, Pa, Dad and Dae laughing at them. I felt very happy. All of us decided to stay here till I give birth.

That night.. though we did not go all the way but still kissed eachother till we were at loss of breath.. We slept happily with Oon holding me very dearly to him.