Chapter 17

Kong's POV

I woke up all fresh the next day.. I was feeling al better now. I am feeling a little sore but, I am better than yesterday. I smiled seeing Dae and Arthit sleeping. I freshened up and went down.. Ma and Mae both were already awake. 
"Good Morning Ma.. Mom.." I greeted them while walking towards them.
"Good morning Son." They greeted me back. My Ma opened her arms and I went and hugged her.
"So.. how is my baby boy feeling now..?" Ma asked. 
"I am better Ma.. a little sore.. but I am very better." I replied. Mom ruffled my hair. 
"Ma.. Mom.. what are you going to cook.. let me help you." I said breaking the hug.

We made breakfast.. the time was 8.. So I went up to wake them all up.. I first went to wake up Arthit and Dae because they have morning classes. Dae woke up after a few minutes.. but I had to almost pull Arthit to washroom to make him completely awake. 

After that I went to and woke Pa up first.. I gave him a glass of water.. Then I woke Dad up.. I helped Dae pack his bag. I came to check on Arthit.. he just wore his uniform.. He smiled brightly seeing me.

"So how are feeling today love..?" He asked me. I went and back hugged him.
"Better than yesterday.. A little sore but all good." I said. he nodded while tying his tie.

I also changed into my uniform.. and we went downstairs. We had our breakfast together. Our parents were going to leave in the afternoon.. So, I decided to let them rest for a while and to drop Dae. After breakfast, Dae hugged our parents and promised to come home with us during break.. I dropped Arthit first and then drove towards Dae's school.. he was speaking about practice exams which were scheduled after break.

He also informed me that he will come to the beech but asked me to keep it a secret. I smiled happily.. actually I was planning to get a car for just in emergency case conditions.. because if something will be needed in between it will be difficult for the whole bus to travel to and forth. So, I and Dae will go by car in the first trip and return.. we will see.. based on situation.

I stopped in front of his school. As usual, I walked him to his class. As soon as Nai saw me.. he rushed towards me along with Yong..
"P.. How are you feeling P..?" Nai asked.. First I did not understand why was he asking..
"P.. he knows about you running 54 laps and all.. " Dae said with a low voice..
"Oh.. I completely fine now.." I said smiling at them.
"P.. you know.. after seeing your university forum and all the comments.. we sure took an oath to study in that college.. at least we can be with you for an year." Yong said. I smiled and ruffled his hair.
"Surely you can.. for that you should study hard.. I know your parents will help you but if you have any doubts you can also ask me or Arthit when you meet us in the morning or evening.. Also I would love to have you three as my juniors." I said to them.. they smiled widely.

"Will P also be happy if I will be your junior." A voice which I wanted to avoid came.
"I am not even happy to see you.. then why will I be happy if you will be my junior." I said coldly.

"Why do you act cold to me P...? Afraid that you will fall for me.. ?" She said flipping her hair.. 

I could not help but laugh out loud at her action.. her friends were also looking towards her.

"Let me tell you something Khofang.. you are nothing in front of my mate.. my mate is hot.. talented.. kind.. respectful.. and above that he is loved by many people and known to many people. Also let me tell you.. people don't mess around with us.. we are know for our kindness as well as cruelty when someone messes with us." I said coldly.. 

I walked near to her with Dae, Nai and Yong behind me.
"I bet your father won't like to loose his job at Siam Polymers because of your stubbornness.' I added trying to warn her.
"I always get what I want.. and now I want you.." She shouted. Dae almost went to hit her but I stopped. 
"Trust me.. you will regret messing with me.. Leave when I still respecting you for being a girl.. and let me tell you, I am an Omega and I also have an Alpha mate who can take over the world for me. And stop being around Dae.. I hate fools around our family." I said. She was shocked. I turned and smile towards the three behind me. I kissed Dae's forehead and ruffled the others hair. I gave them a smile which they returned. 

"Dae.. don't give a shit about people like this.. all you need to people who are true around you.." I said. He hugged me and murmured 'Love you Pa' only audible to me. After that he went into class along with Nai and Yong. I saw that Khofang was rooted in her place.

"P.. I will make sure to make you regret not choosing me.. I have already done a background search on you and Dae.. you don't even have a proper surname.. get ready P.. I will make sure that you will regret this." She said with her teeth gritted. Dae also heard this and was fuming in anger.. I just laughed and wished her luck. I saw Dae relaxing a bit and then left. 

I drove back to my condo. Our parents were sitting in the living room chitchatting. I went and sat beside my Ma and laid on her lap..

"Son.. What happened..? You look disturbed.." Pa asked me.
"Pa.. have you checked on Khun Chen( Khofang's Father)." I asked.
"Hm.. I checked on him.. he is just average with work.. most of the time he just orders around and takes credit.. also he uses his position at our company for his daughter.. I am planning to suspend him.. I am searching for another person to replace him before doing that." Pa said and I nodded. 
"Pa.. do you think I can take over his position..?" I asked. They were all shocked.
"Son.. first tell us what happened.." Ma said. I told them about the interaction with Khofang today. Ma and Mom were fuming. 

"Son.. let us wait for her to make a move.. also.. I already spoke to your management.. so he won't be able to effect you in university.. Like he can't get you suspended or anything.. and also I will change the resources he can access.. If something happens.. the we will reveal your identity.. till then relax.." Pa said after few minutes. I nodded. 

"Don't worry son.. we will not let anyone mess with out family.. you know that.." Mom said. I gave her a smile. 

I then told them about flag capturing day and our beech trip which Dae will also join. I even told that I will announce to everyone that Arthit is my mate after gear ceremony.. they teased me.. Pa and Dad are also going to announce about me and Arthit being mate without revealing the identity in a week.. so that no one will be able to doubt about it. 

I went to university after sending off our parents. I met my friends in the canteen.. I texted Arthit to join with his friends.. I had to give them heads up about Khofang because I have a strong feeling she will come here next year.

I told them about the interaction with Khofang today and also about the talk with our parents.. All they said was.. 'Let her come here.. we will make sure to teach her lessons.' Arthit also cooled down leaving the future to deal with later.

After lunch Arthit and his friends went to class while me and my friends went to plan the flag capturing day schedule and ideas. We need to finalize them and inform the first years. Also we need to start planning about the gear giving ceremony and about how to get permission from our Dean.