Chapter 20

Arthit's POV

I felt tears while P'Kong tied the thread to my hand. I hugged him for a while. After all the hazers have tied the 5 of us thread...  we went and joined everyone. The environment was very warm.. The seniors and juniors are all bonding very well. The juniors were feeling happy while the seniors were feeling proud which can be seen on their faces.. especially the hazers.

The hazers were staring at everyone from the area where they stood all day. Dae was sitting betwen P'Kong and P'Tew.. They were all talking but not taking off their eyes of us. They asked us to come to them after everyone has tied... I mean not us but our classmates. 

I and my friends started moving from one senior to another.. who were wishing us luck and health. I was glancing at P'Kong from time to time.. who have started tying the threads to those who came to them. We wanted to introduce him as P'Tew's mate but he said like that he will get special treatment if in case he joins here.. So he just wanted to be introduced as P'Kong's family member without any details. We respected his decision. We also said that all of us will be close to him as his P and none of us will maintain any distance because we will not be his hazers.. to which he had to accept. P'Kong also said that he will be the same with Nai and Yong but none of you three will try to break any rules.

I saw many people taking about Dae but soon stopped when they heard that he was a related to P'Kong.. because no one want to deal with his anger.. so I felt that it was a nice decision. After the five of are done.. we went to the hazers.. some how I managed to sit on the other side of P'Kong and we started talking to them about random things. No one commented about our closeness because.. everyone knows we became close during the freshy games and event. 

As everyone were going.. P'Kong gave all of us a thread without Dae noticing.. we did not understand anything but we just followed him. He pulled Dae to the ground and made him stand in the center.

"I hope you will always be happy and loved.. I hope you will get everything you want.. Study hard.. Make sure to take of yourself.. Always stay healthy.. and above all this.. remember that all of us are here with you.. especially me, your Dad, your grandparents and your dear mate. Just tell us and we will give you everything in this world." He said while tying the thread. We were all smiling at the scene while Dae was having tears in his eyes. After P'Kong tied the thread, Dae hugged him tightly sobbing a little murmuring 'I Love you Pa..' and 'Thank you'.

After that everyone of us tied the thread to him.. in a short time he became special to everyone. To me and P'Kong he became a center of the world for us.. and even for P'Tew.. for others he became favorite Nong. And no need to mention about his grand parents.. I am pretty sure.. a tear in his eyes.. they will bring down the entire identity of that person.

After everyone tied the thread we went to the nearby restaurant to have food. From tomorrow we will all be busy with our studies. We agreed to study in our condo. All the seniors and we 5. Dae will join us after school. So we will be having our lunch together everyday.

Suddenly P'Kong got a call and he excused himself.. But after he came he was smiling brightly.

"P.. what happened.. you seem very happy." I asked.

Kong's POV

Pa called me so I excused myself to talk to him.
"Swadee Khab Pa." I greeted as I lift the call.
"Swadee Son.. how are you.. can you talk to me for a while.. I need to tell you a few things." He said. 
"Khab Pa.. tell me.. is something wrong.?" I asked worriedly.
"No Son.. actually everything went well.." He said. I did not understand anything.
"Pa.. tell me na. I don't understand." I said.

"Son.. see the news.. Today I and David announced to the world that our heirs are mates. Also.. we also told that we will be merging the companies in common sectors across the world. And you won't trust me.. but it is true.. it has been accepted widely and has a positive response. Everyone are waiting for us to reveal your identity.. which we told we will do in a year. Also.. the share values have increases in the world market. I don't know.. but it is really good." He exclaimed and I could clearly feel the happiness in his voice.

"Wow.. Pa.. that is really a good news.. It is really amazing that they accepted the news and received it very well. I can't believe this." I also expressed.
"That is true Son.. by the way we will talk more after a week.. when you will come home and Son.. David and Priya will be at our house.. So bring Arthit and Dae here itself directly." He said.
"Khad Pa.. Then I will go now.. Take care Pa.. bye." I told. Pa said Bye.. I cut the call and went back. 

"P.. What happened.. you seem very happy." Arthit asked and everyone were looking at me. I opened the phone and showed them the news. They were all shocked but smiling as soon as they saw the positive response.

"Yayayy.. they received it very well." They shouted.. Arthit just kissed me suddenly. Everyone started teasing us.. I just hid my face in Arthit's Crook of neck.. He pulled me near to him. Dae was also teasing with everyone.. I glared at him but he just stuck his tongue out.

After a while we bid bye and went our places. On the way back, I told Arthit and Dae that we will be going to my home for the break also that Dad and Mom will be there. We are happy that we will be together.. We have been together since the day 1 we met. 

We freshened up and then studied for a while keeping Dae company.. His university exams are going to be in two months. The dean has granted us permission organize the gear giving ceremony. I have arranged things to make sure he will come to beech.. Also.. P'Forth and P'Ming said that they will be visiting. We actually invited the previous three year hazers team, So Nai and Yong will also come. I won't be worried about Dae being alone. No one knows about Dae coming. 

Arthit's POV

The days have been passing.. All of us are going to university only when it is mandatory to go. P'Kong drops Dae at school daily while P'Tew picks him up. I was strictly said to study along with my friends. P'Kong has been tutoring me and my friends while parallelly studying with his friends in our condo. Also, we help Dae when ever he has doubts.

The exam week has started.. both P'Kong's and my friends are staying in our condo. As we are not sleeping much.. who ever wants to rest will go to sleep while those who are awake and are studying will be in the living room. Everyone of made sure that all of us are having food as well as at least four hours of sleep.