Chapter 32

Kong's POV

All of us settled in the in the room. I just leaned on to Arthit as I was feeling a little tired. I let Arthit order food for me.. Everyone ordered the food.
"So Gun.. Tae.. I want to tell you something." Dae said. He was sitting between me and Tew.
"Mm what is it Dae.." Gun said after looking at all of us.
"You know P'Kong and P'Arthit are my family member right.." He said. They nodded.

"They are actually my Parents." He said while Gun and Tae were shocked.
"Do you mean to say that P'Kong is your Pa and P'Arthit is your Dad and they are the one's who adopted you.?" Gun asked for confirmation. I saw Dae nodding his head. They too were too shocked. Nai and Yong had to shake them to bring them to normal state.

After that.. Dae told them about how we met and all the thing that happened. He was gripping to me and Tew.. I am sure he is nervous about how they will react.

"Dae.. I will accept only if you allow me to call your Pa and Dad as P.. I don't want to call them uncle like we call our friends parents.." Gun whined after the whole story.. Everyone chuckled except Dae who had his eyes wide open... I had to smack his head to get him back to his senses.

"Ah.. what is with that question..?" Dae asked.
"Mm.. They are not old and also they are favorite couple.. so obviously I don't want to call them uncle and above that I just started shipping them.. So I will call them P only." Gun said excitedly..

"Nong Gun.. you can call us P itself like Nai and Yong.. there is no problem.." I said.. as Dae is still shocked that they accepted without any question.. We started having food. 

"Son.. you will have to start your training starting form next Monday." Pa said.
"Khab Pa.. which sector.?" I asked.
"As of now.. you will be taking over the sectors which we combined already.. later after Arthit graduates.. you both will take over all the sectors.. " Pa said.
"I wanted you to take over my part but your Pa is mean you know.. so we came to this conclusion." Dad said earning a glare from Pa.. I could not help but laugh imagining them bickering on this topic especially with our Mothers rolling their eyes.

"Okay stop you too.. And Kong, Arthit.. make sure you will take permission from classes next Monday.. we will arrange the press meet.. also if possible Dae.. you too come.. because there might be some useless people trying to create loop holes.." Ma said. 
"Khab Yai.. Even I want to show off that I have the best parents in the world.." Dae replied while hugging me. I smile proudly holding him and Arthit just ruffled his hair.
"Aw.. I thought you want to show off your grandparents you know." Mom said as she sulked.
"No Yaa.. I have the best parents then doesn't that mean you are the best because it is you all that bought them up so perfect." Dae said smiling widely.. Our parents were smiling and our friends were squealing.

"Dae.. you are becoming like your Pa and Dad.. You use your words like your Pa and flirt like your Dad." Tew teased Dae.. earning him a playful hit.

The days passed.. the university went back to its routine.. hazing sessions were going on well with all the freshmen giving their best. No one cared or mentioned about Khofang or her friend. Tomorrow is the day I am going to start the training.. also have the press meet. I was nervous as well as happy at the same time. Dae was also going to be with us. We made all the arrangements and my Ma got the dresses prepared. That day I, Arthit and Dae slept together watching a movie as we three felt nervous.

Arthit's POV

We have arrived to the office. I reporters were already here so were the board members. Pa and Dad asked us to meet the board members first in the meeting room then the press meet will be held. We entered the meeting room. I could feel mixed stares from them.. I kind of understand why we need to meet them now. 

We took our seat with P'Kong sitting in between Pa and Dad in the center. He wai'ed to everyone there.
"He is just a mere Omega... How do you think he is capable of taking over the companies even before completing his studies." A Board Member spoke with complete hatred. I felt like snapping his head off but controlled myself.

"Yes.. I am a mere Omega.. who stood up as the head hazer in spite of many Alphas.. also including your son.. who just shows off being selected to national team with your recommendation where as the same people are willing to pay me any amount to get me to train them for the game. So obviously I am mere Omega.." P'Kong replied with a polite calm but sarcastic tone.

"You.. how dare you look down on my son..!" He shouted while standing up.
"How dare do you look down on me just because I am an Omega." P'Kong retorted equally fiercely by standing up.
"I have let go of your son just because he has a little talent.. otherwise trust me.. just my word can get him out of the team.. I don't even need the name of Suthilak or Rojnapath.. So do you want to try what a mere Omega and his word can do.?" P'Kong added. He stood there dumbly.. the other board members were all looking at P'Kong with admiration, shock and surprise.

At first I did not understand whom P'Kong referred to but then Dae reminded me the incident with the sport department junior who lashed over Dae when he visited the campus during our exams. I glared the person so did Dae. 

"You have any other problem.? If no.. I hate dealing with people who look down on others based on their identity or any other factor." P'Kong said making him sit down while nodding his head as No. Pa and Dad were completely trying to hide their huge smile as they were hearing P'Kong talk.

"So do anyone else have any questions or objections over him taking over the position.?" Dad asked.

"Can you tell us your education details and your other activities briefly.?" Another board member asked.

"I am a scholarship student since high school with straight A's and near cent percent score in all examination. I am also a National Basketball player and been in the team for 3 years and stopped this year as I had the duties of Head Hazer to manage which is more important and valuable to me. But I and my friends still train the national players as we were requested for.. this year we might join a couple of matches again. Other than that I have been representing my university since the first year in both academic and extra-curricular activities." P'Kong replied with a confident voice. I could not help but feel proud of him. 

The board members seems to like P'Kong now.. except that person.. he is still looking dumbly towards P'Kong.. there was pure shock on his face.. maybe he was not expecting the comeback to be this cold and straight from an Omega. But it not omega he dealing with.. it is P'Kong.. 

"We all want to give it a try.. Kongpob.. you can start your training and we are okay with you being present in only important meeting. We will try to support you as much as we can and help you learn things." A board member said. P'Kong stood smiled and bowed to them.

"Thank you.. your support will be needed along with your suggestions and guidance." He said and gave his brightest smile. Surely everyone are smitten by that as we can see them smiling looking at it. 

After that we went to the place where the press meet was going to be arranged. The press was seated in the first line followed by the company employees. We went and took the seat on the stage. P'Kong was sitting in between. I was to his right while Dae was to the left. Our parents were sitting in the front row with other board members. 

"Khun Kongpob.. we have already been shown your achievements till now with videos and also from your university forum. We would first like to congratulate you for that." A reporter said. We looked at our Fathers and then behind us.. They surely did a lot of effort. P'Kong smiled and said "Thank you.." 

"Sir.. since we know your academic as well as extra curricular achievements.. we would like to ask you about the event which bought you to the limelight of being the successor.. Can you tell us the incident in detailed." Another reporter asked.

"I would explain the incident but.. I won't be revealing the names out.. I hope you all won't try digging them out because they have been given their punishment I don't want their names all over news. Is it okay.?" P'Kong asked. He is still too Kind. I and Dae just looked at him. The reporters nodded their head saying okay.

"It all started with me dropping Dae at his school.. A girl saw me then and was obsessed with me. She did not back down even after rejecting her and also introducing my mate. I and my friends kept on dealing with her for a year trying to make her understand.. but I lost the cool when she got my friends, My mate and his friends along with Dae and his two friends suspended. She made a deal that If I accept her she would let them be.. So I had to take my parents help.. I could have done it in the background and get the suspension order cancel but that would not stop her.. so I had to come out and step her out completely so she won't hurt my friends or my closed ones. She was just confident because her father was in a proper high position in some company." P'Kong replied.

"Sir who is Dae.?" Reporter asked. Both of us looked at Dae. As he stood up.
"I am Dae.. " He said.
"How are you related to him.. form our sources we know that you are Khun Kongpob's family member." The reporter asked.
"I am their adopted Son." He said proudly. After that P'Kong pulled him to sit down.

"Sir.. I sorry but I mean no offense.. but is there any reason why you adopted a person.?" Reporter asked.
"No.. there is no problem.. actually I met him in a weird situation.. he was not well that day and he was my close friend's mate.. I felt attached to him from the second I met him.. when I came to know that he was an orphan and doesn't have anyone.. I wanted to shower him with all the love and warmth of a family.. along with my mate Arthit. He had gone through a lot.. and there is nothing we loose when we care for a person.. and I felt Dae deserves all the happiness and love because.. although he was alone.. bullied.. he did not complain about life but rather faced it and worked hard.. We wanted to support him and stand by him.. And hence we adopted him." P'Kong said.

"And they have let me feel the love which I have missed for the whole years I lived and the warmth I craved for.. " Dae said with happy tears and proud smile. All the reporters, board members and the employees felt the emotional wave hit. 

"Now Khun Arthit.. can we ask you some questions." The reporter asked looking at me and I nodded my head.

"Khun.. we have come to know from the university students that before you revealed yourself as mates.. you kept on revolting against Khun Kongpob in your hazing sessions.. can I ask you if there was any problem that time.?" Reporter asked. P'Kong and Dae were chuckling silently. I felt my face heat up but decided to come clean.

"I have known P'Kong for my whole life.. So when we I found out that he was my mate.. I did not accept it.. my family members don't know.. I use to act all idiot towards him but not in front of my parents. So at the starting of the university.. I kept on trying to get on his nerves.. so that he would loose his patience and give up on the bond.. but I should say I am lucky that I realized my feelings for him before it was too late.. I was happy that I still had a chance to give this bond of ours a try. Those revolts which you have heard of are things I did to rile him up while a couple of them were when I wanted to flirt with him or get his complete attention." I said. Everyone cheered at the last part. P'Kong hit me below the table while Dae was laughing openly.

After that Pa and Dad came on to the stage and spoke to them before closing everything.. 
They even asked the reporters to not get involved in out private life from now on words because we will be in the university and it will effect many people. I was glad they accepted it because I, P'Kong and Dae all of us hated attention.

After that we had lunch with the board members.. and then P'Kong interacted with the employees. I and Dae were enjoying ourselves looking at P'Kong.. He was interacting with them.. but when no one was seeing he is whining about being tired already. In the evening.. we went to have drinks with our friends.. from 10 members.. it came to 15 now.. as Dae and his friends also joined. 

Dae wanted to go with P'Tew today.. So we helped in dropping of Gun, Tae, Nai and Yong at the dorms while others left.. We freshened up and went to sleep with P'Kong snuggling into my chest.. he must have been dead tired with all the things happening.