NOTE

HELLO

This is your girl Maya. Oops, thats sounded cringy. I am sorry I am really nervous *chuckles*

So this is my first book ever and I will already warn you that there are typos, not many but there are.

But I can promise you the plot of this story is worth it. So give it a try. Please *leans in and looks at you with innocence*

Nah.. Wattpad took all my innocence, if you know what I mean.

Now, let's get into important stuff about the book-

- This book is rated Mature because of the triggering and action scenes included in this book. If you are not comfortable with blood then please don't read it because this book has loads of it.

-The grammar is first few chapter is bad. Trust me it is. It was my first book that I started as a joke and had no idea so many people will read. But I can assure you my grammar improves drastically in a few chapters and you can just open Wickend Fiends to see how much I have improved.

So please don't get off with the grammar, it will improve and you won't be dissapointed at all by the end of this book.

I'll most probably edit the starting chapters with bad grammar in future when I have time

- I am open to constructive criticism but no hate comments to me or any of my readers will be tolerated.

- This book might seem fast pace in the starting but trust me, its not. Just keep on reading.

-In the first few chapters the story might seem mehhh but give it a chance please. This story is way different than what it seems in the start.

-In the first few chapters single inverted commas are used but it is back to double inverted after a few chapters.

- I own the characters in this book and it's my plot. I wont let you go if you steal my work. I will hunt you down.

And if you made it till here, then I love you and thank you so much for giving my book a chance.

HAPPY READING