💌 Chapter Twenty Six 💌

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He tilted his head curiously, not recognising why you were acting so friendly or rather why you are ignoring your brother. Not that you could blame him for it. The thought of tommorow with you finally relenting to Heeseung's suggestion of pretence of being together visits your mind.

"Sunoo is gladly helping us, unlike of some sister I know", Daniel remarked looking up at you from his notebook and making you turn your eyes away from Sunoo. "I wonder what will Mom say about you being so helpful to her baby brother"

This only earns a challenging smile from you. "I wonder what will she say about that baby brother who never learned from his mistakes", you countered back, tucking some of your hair behind your ears. Suddenly aware of the other two boys's eyes on you. "There's no need for you to remind me that if I say a thing about your latest sin to me, your new phone is not coming anytime soon"

"But the question is, who wrote all that seven sins?", Jungwon asked knowingly, making you fidget uncomfortably from where you stood.

He and Daniel even shared a bro-fist when Sunoo ultimately get the meaning behind the words.

"Well, it wasn't supposed to be sent because it was all in the past", you declared with an innocent smile. "Right, Danny?"

Daniel's lips turned up in one corner as he shook his head in disbelief. "I knew it was destined for me to delivered all those letters away", he told you shamelessly, acting coy about Sunoo narrowing his eyes on him.

"I'm glad you did because at least I have Jay as my friend now", you offered as a deadpan, but at least it was a truth. Jungwon just frown from his perch on the floor.

He rolled his eyes, pretending to wonder seriously. "Maybe I should throw that letter away? That way you'll know what it makes me feel"

"You wouldn't dare, Jungwon", you said, leaning down to pat the top of his head, ruffling his brown hair slightly in the way you knew he hated. "You value my opinion of you too much"

Struggling to hide his amusement, he made a motion with his hand as though to shoo you away. "Hurry up and do whatever you were supposed to do. Then go to bed to rest", he advised with a smile, and it pains you to even smile back, not knowing how will he react tommorow.

"I knew you still cared about me", you joked, pinching his cheek before turning to walk towards the kitchen.

"You're like a big headache I never asked for", he muttered under his breath, earning a smile from Daniel and Sunoo is just quiet, looking down at his notes firmly.

"As if you're not the source of stress for me too!", you called out, not even bothering to look back at him as you walked up to the refrigerator and look for the box of milk.

After you get the glass from the it's holder in the counter, you opened the milk and put a large amount in your glass. Cradling it with one hand before closing the refrigerator, you turn on your feet and made your way back up the stairs. That's the plan until you hear Daniel bounding up to his room upstairs.

Your footsteps slowed down, though, when you heard Jungwon mentions your name to Sunoo. Slowly, you hide from the shadow of the kitchen's doorway, and realized that he wasn't talking to you, and that his voice only carried across the empty living room save for the two of them.