🍑 Twenty Six: Feet

I bit it purposely and he yelped like a dog, trying to get away from me and I gripped his nature so hard he froze.

“You better be happy…”

I sucked on his nuts and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Oh he loved that.

“…Somebody is sucking you up.”

He narrowed his eyes, kissing at me, admiringly rubbing my cheek. “Girl I got a lot of hoes.”

Is he calling me a hoe? “Then why are you here with me?” I got an attitude.

“Because I felt—lick right there baby, yes suck my balls, God, yea—sorry for…you.”

Can you believe the nerve of this man?

“Sorry for me?”

I was wet. I didn’t want romance. I just wanted to have a good time. And homeboy from New York had one of the prettiest dicks I’d ever seen! I
never knew dick could be so pretty.

They all looked so, I didn’t know, little, big, or some-what all right.

Dick, for me, was nothing but different shapes and sizes, and I never thought one could actually look appealing.

Yet his penis was a light shade of caramel, blended with some Swiss Mocha.

Slightly curved, thick and huge, about ten inches.

Definitely a perfect ten on the old school scale. I couldn’t shake Thomas. The length of his dick was incorrigible.

The way he felt blew my mind. The way he looked at me turned me on,
even in thought.

The way he appreciated me caring
for him when he was too drunk to walk changed my life.

The way he moved deep inside me recreated my pussy. The way he became the human Van Gogh, the famous painter, and painted his
magnum opus inside my womb with the skill of the Great Creator himself pushed me towards the Bible.

The night we made our baby. My Dad walked to my room door and knocked.

I was licking around Kenny’s testicles.

“Yes, Daddy?” He didn’t stop my party.

“I’m on my way to work,” he said, Kenny was losing his erection.

Kenny looked at me. “Are you crazy? Is the door locked?” he asked, whispering.

I sucked the head and got it back up, and he pushed the pillow on his face to shield his moaning.

Man, shut up! Be a man and stop being a pussy.

“Love you, Daddy. Talk to you later.”

“I can’t get a hug?” he asked. Dad always hugged me before going to work, we were very close.

Daddy never hurt me, always provided for me and my family.

I wrapped my breasts around Kenny’s dick spat on it, lubed it really good and tit fucked him.

He went crazy, his legs trembling; he tossed the pillow and was whispering all kinds of bullshit in my ear. How he wanted to marry me.

Yea, right!

How he would die for me. He wanted me to be his bitch. Yea, I heard that before.

“Dad, I’m naked.” It wasn’t a lie, of course.

“I’ll call later, baby. Have a good day,” he said, walking off, the floor squeaking like rats on cheese from his big ass feet.