👸🏾 Four: Yummy

Over by the bar, just in front of the back door, a short man asked the tall, gullible bartender for a small cup of Hennessy. Light ice.

Top it off with Coke soda.

The Bartender looked him over. He got a bad vibe. He looked good, but he spelled trouble.

“Sure, coming right up,” said the bartender.

He worked for Ed for some side cash. He owed Ed a favor. His regular 9pm-5am job was on South Beach, at one of the popular clubs. But business has been on the decline and he needed something quick, fast and in hurry so he didn’t lose his seedy condo on Miami Beach.

The people at Ed’s party weren’t really his type of crowd, but when someone paid you $300 for five hours work, you jumped at it.

He poured Hennessy in a plastic red cup, threw in four ice cubes, and topped it off with Coke soda.

Handing it to the short guy, he said, “Five dollars, player.”

The short guy handed him a ten. “Keep the change.”

Sipping the drink, he guardedly turned, slowly walking over to one of the tables by the dark corner of the huge house.

Sitting down, he cautiously looked around; making sure no one was watching him.

Then he put his plan into action.

With the skill of a brain surgeon, he opened one of the small plastic bags he pulled from his left pocket, no bigger than the little bags the dope boys sold weed in, and he dumped the GHB into the drink.

Smiling sinisterly, he eyed one of the women. A short, Cuban woman was shaking it with some girl like there was no tomorrow.

Working up enough nerve, he tossed the small bag on the ground, used a dirty finger to stir the drink, making sure the date rape drug dissolved
properly.

He rhythmically snapped his fingers,
dancing over to the fine woman.

When she seen him she was instantly turned on.

Eli’s body-clinging gold dress was irritating her skin. She reached out and shook his hand. She loved black men.

“Is that drink for me?” she asked, grinding her butt all over his groin.
Bingo! Free pussy tonight! “Yup.” He handed it to her.

She had to use the bathroom. “Give me a second, Papi. Be right back. I gotta pee.”

“I’ll be right there, Senorita,” he said smoothly. He could not keep his eyes off her bouncy breasts.

Eli’s friend took his arm and said, “Dance with me ‘til she gets back. You’re cute, Papi.”

Holding her ass, they danced the night away...

🔆💋🔆💋🔆

“Hey, Princess! What are you getting from the bar?”

I looked at my good friend Eli Rodriguez.

With her pretty self. I called her the Latino bombshell because she was a very sexy woman."

“I’m getting a Hennessy and Coke,” I told her.

She waved her hands feverishly, thrusting her drink at me with a smile.

“Here. You can have mine. I just got it not too long ago.”

I accepted the drink, sipping it slowly.

Yummy