🍑 Twenty: Stop Watch

I did proposition him, turned my guilty pleasures into a business transaction. If I came clean to Georgia then where would I be?

Without a good friend, so I decided to keep my distance. Plus she told me people were at the party who were not invited, so there went the notion of Georgia actually knowing Thomas.

That house became garlic to the vampire in my heart, the blood sucking, selfish bitch who sucked Georgia’s husband’s dick, a man I didn’t want around me with a ten foot pole.

I had lost respect for him and I truly cared nothing for him. And if I had half a brain I’d admit that I lost respect for my damn self.

I was just as much to blame as he was. The truth hurts because I couldn’t even think straight right now.

Suffice it to say, Georgia found my earring in her bathroom. Maybe I was overreacting. There was no way she’d figure out Ed and I fucked.

And I doubted if he told her. Ed was loyal, especially when it came to things he wanted. He wanted this
pussy.

So I know his lips were sealed. So what she found my earring. Didn’t prove she knew anything.

She has been calling me left and right and I always made up excuses as to why I couldn’t hang out with her.

I had to work. I just got off work. I
gotta do overtime. I gotta close tonight. I gotta open tomorrow.

She took it all in stride. But there
was only one problem. I never stood her up before.

And Ed. God. Your Royal Britches has been calling me for months. On my cell I declined his call.

When he came by the house I slipped out the back door before he could come and talk to me.

I didn’t want to tell my Daddy we had sex because Daddy loved Georgia like a daughter and I already knew what he would do to Ed’s skull.

Not to mention he’d have my head as well, because he raised me better than that.

Daddy always taught me not to be a home wrecker, yet I wrecked so many homes with my prostitution that it was pathetic.

Selling pussy was a business; just ask the porn industry. Wasn't it like a three billion dollar a year business around the world? Freaks in every country.

Pussy was a hot seller and these niggas were buying it up for a good nut day in and day out.

Hell even boi pussy is a hot seller with these sex driven ass niggas...

I was the type of prostitute that had a big clientele. I only messed with men who had money and drove flashy cars.

They had to pay up front. Here were the menu choices. For head lasting
thirty minutes: $50. I only ask that you wash it and have it delightfully fragranced.

I didn’t suck a stinky dick.

Yea, and I kept a stop watch...