👸🏾 Eleven: Tongue

Maybe his dick became the eager archeologist, roaming my tomb, searching for Nefertiti; trying to find out if she was buried in the Valley of the Kings or in the trunk of the baobab trees.

Unshapely, my promiscuity got the best of me. I saw myself. I saw Thomas tapping my pussy from the back.

His beautiful ass cheeks were jiggling in a manly way. His back was strong and firm

His hands were planted firmly on the bubble of my ass. He mounted the horse in my pussy, feeding it the apples which lined the veins of his dick like grapes on vines, like intersections on road maps.

The sponge brought me sheer pleasure as I felt my toes curl, nearly causing me to slip in the tub and break my head open.

On my knees I was, humping the sponge. My ass jiggling like Jell-
o…

The water turned me into a seductive tsunami, of which I begin to rise and fall like Anne Rice vampires, full of power, devoid of reason, homely
and deformed, seekers of blood.

My eyes remained on the bed. Thomas was lying on his back, guiding my throbbing pussy on his incredible dick.

My tits bounced like Michael Jordan was trying to win Chicago Bulls the 6th Championship with his tongue out.

It took a moment before I realized that Ed, Georgia’s husband, was sitting on the toilet before me.

🔆💋🔆💋🔆💋

H

e was naked, sweaty, able and willing.

What the fuck…?

He was jerking his juicy dick, his nuts jumping up and down, making my pussy wetter.

I was stunned, but my sense of “taste” caused my tongue to grow a mind of its own.

Girl, don’t do it...!

Bitch, shut up!

Georgia’s my best friend.

I just wanna suck his dick. Damn.

I leaned over, my wet hair all over his muscled thighs. I kissed the head of his passion. His eager hands inherited my head.

Feeling like an eager slut, I took him deep into the contours of my mouth while Thomas, from last night, in my mind, brought me to orgasm.

I shook and shivered in the tub.

Tenderly, Ed rubbed my face, talking to me, loving me, telling me he’d been wanting me for years. That what we did would stay between me and him. That he loved how I worked the tongue, bringing his dick the needed joy it so wanted forever.

I came and I came, manipulating my pussy with the sponge. I moaned pleasantly, loving this freaky episode. He closed and locked the door.

He picked me up, sat me on the toilet, and he stuck his tongue so deep inside me, triggering my G-spot.

I rode his face and his tongue hit something in my pussy because my bladder tingled and I had to pee.

He sucked my clit while I took a piss. I didn’t give a shit. He wanted a dirty bitch I gave him some salty piss.

He took some of it and rubbed it on my nipples, suckling the right one, carefully biting it in a way that brought pleasure and not pain.

Pushing my legs back, he munched the pussy like some bubble yum.

Hmm.

Work the tongue...