👸🏾 Ten: Peach

I saw a fine man, clad in Phat Farm gear. His face I could not make out, but he had the most incredible smile. His name was Thomas.

And he was taking off my panties.

Trying to get to that monkey camouflaged as my gushy wet wet.

No, Thomas. You can’t get to my twat. No, baby. I was trying to take advantage of you. I cut your toe nails, damn it.

You were supposed to be intoxicated. Now you’re trying to get between my legs.

Hadn’t you spent enough time between your Mama’s legs when she was pushing you out of her pussy?

There’s no place like home, huh?

Thomas tasted the wetness, sucking my panties until they no longer smelled of good pussy.

He tossed them, opening my legs, tasting the sliced peach, reminding me why I wished I was born in Georgia, so I could be called a “Georgia Peach.”

I would be sweet to taste, sweet to the touch and sweet to all the human senses.

His “touch” was heaven. It lifted my clouds and presented the Red Sea, which spilt open and revealed a man eager to have me, eager to love me,
eager to pleasure me.

Over rapturous waters I was the feather again. I was rising, falling and floating towards the cliffs of desire.

Rocky ledges and bumpy roads.

Winding paths and drifting seas...

I smelled liquor on his breath.

He was intoxicated. His “sight” tore into my soul, sliced my retinas in half, revealing my optic nerves which made the pulse in my thighs pop with jubilancy.

His tongue and hands moved over me effortlessly. I was ungrateful because I was too out of it to really get into it, but I felt my torso twirling like wind
chimes.

He was about to make my pussy
regurgitate.

His “smell” opened chambers in my heart and soul I never knew I had. I felt the wind of pleasure pick me up; turn me on my stomach, while his
fabulous, baby smooth hands spread my ass cheeks apart.

Like God peeling away petals, telling a sick planet earth he loved it, he loved it not.

Thomas used his tongue and dove into my hole with such abandon I felt like putting up no vacancy signs all over my body, just so he would never stop licking, slurping and tasting the chocolate.

From my hole to my pussy he was tasting perfection, tasting what took Daddy ten minutes to release and took Mama another nine months to make.

A man has never taken his time with me. A man has never made me feel gorgeous. A man has never taken away my problems.

A man has never made me forget the outside world. God please don’t
let this end! God I never knew what it felt like to be treated like a Queen.

A man always rushed, rushed. Now he was taking his time. My pussy felt like a garden of roses and now I wanted a garden of tulips.

Two lips on my pussy.

My “hearing” increased the instant he slid his passion deep into my soft place.