🍑 Twenty Three: Horse

I was coming out of the Dadeland Mall, looking hot to trot in the most expensive dress and high heeled pumps Macy’s had to offer. Huge bangles on either wrist, I had six
necklaces—of all sizes—around my sweaty neck.

A huge medallion rested on my titties. My hair was looking flawless.

I was getting in my Nissan Altima when I heard “Gahdamn, girl! You’re so fine!” coming from behind me.

He had the smokiest ghetto voice I’d ever heard. I didn’t mind his tacky line. I was wondering if my outfit would reel in the men and from the looks of it I hit the jack pot.

Now could I cash in my earnings?
Of course I blushed. I quickly wiped the smile from my face and gave my famous mean scowl.

A bitch like me had to play hard to get. Even though I was notorious for giving up the pussy to a fine ass man, when I saw a tall, sexy chocolate man approaching me, like a lion on a lioness before the actual beast penetration, clad in Gucci, I was wet.

Gahdamn it, now I got to change my panties. I was tired of changing panties five times a day.

I hated my panties sticking to my cunt every time a fine man looked, breathed or winked at me.

Maybe I should buy some Depends, put the diaper on before I put on my panties, so when I got wet, the diaper would get soaked and not my gahdamn panties!

I pay good money for my undies, $50 a pair from Victoria’s Secret.

When he smiled, I looked him over. Cadillac Escalade behind him, another man in the passenger seat.

He wasn’t so pleasant. I rolled my eyes. He got bitchy, saying, with a
whiny voice, “Kenny, she think she’s all that. Her name is probably Booty-Do.”

Kenny held up his hand, not breaking away from my gaze. My mouth ajar, my hand was on my neck.

I looked past Kenny, sashayed up to the Escalade and said, “Excuse
me. My name is what?”

“Booty-Do. Your stomach sticks out further than your Booty-Do. Bitch you ain’t all that!”

I hated when people called me names my parents didn’t name me.

Infuriated, I jumped in the SUV and yanked the Niggah by his huge earrings. I tried to snatch them out.
So what my stomach stuck out further than my ass.

I was pregnant. What did he expect? He reminded me that I had a problem. A problem that would change my life once nine months passed by. What would my father think?

Knowing I didn’t have a clue where the Daddy was?

Thomas disappeared off the face of the earth. He came into my life just to help me make the little angel in my womb.

With that in mind I eyed this sack of shit inside the Cadillac. I wasn’t scared to get grimy and dirty with these no-good men.

They thought women couldn’t fight, but I had a trick for this man today!
I was fuming. “Who are you calling a bitch?”

Angrily, he slapped me across the face. My teeth bit down on my tongue. I winced. Damn that hurt. Fire in my
eyes, I spat in his face, scratching his cheek.

He opened the passenger side door and tried to jump out.

I grabbed his huge chain and wrapped it around my hands and pulled the bitch like I was bucking an out of control horse.