👸🏾 Seven: Ring

Turning on the tube (ESPN, figures), I sat on the Lazy Boy and watched him writher all over the bed. He was rubbing his head, his eyes slammed
shut.

He said he had a head ache. I debated.

Should I help him?

No.

Girl, yes! Do something.

I don’t know him. We’re strangers.

No you’re not. His name was Thomas. And he was the most beautiful black man you have ever seen!

Rape him, girl!

No, bitch!

Girl, get that dick, shit it’s free!

No its not, Chile.

You crazy! Get on his dick and ride it reverse cowgirl style.

I guess get a hat, too, ‘ey?

Shit, he’s out of it...! Trust me. He won’t remember it in the morning.

No, girl I can’t!

Scary, bitch! You’re just scary!

Against my better judgment, I took off his shoes. He had on crisp white socks.

Feet smelled good. Like lavender powder. Taking off his socks, I noticed the pretty feet. Very nice. I liked this, a man who took care of his body.

His toe nails were a little long. I opened the night stand drawer and
took out the toe nail clipper.

I spent ten minutes giving his toes special treatment. I felt good doing it.

Why not? I would rather be here then at the party...

Wanting to go the extra mile, I went into the bathroom, wet a wash cloth with warm water, turned it off, kicked off my heels, sat next to him and placed the folded rag on his forehead. I dabbed it all over his face, his chest, like I was dusting his skin for prints.

He had the most gorgeous smile. “Oh, Ma. That feels good.”

I kissed his cheek. “No problem.”

I noticed the wedding ring on his finger. So he was married. My eyes racked his killer chest.

Damn!

And he had huge, gorgeous nipples.

I gently rubbed his pecks, massaging him. Hell, men took advantage of women all the time. It was time for
me to take advantage of a drunken man.

Get that dick, bitch!

Oh conscious, shut the fuck up!

Listen, Miss Ghetto Hoochie, you better get it, or I’ma give your ass plaguing migraines for the rest of your natural life.

I’ll just make a doctor’s appointment and swallow pills until they vanish, so do what you gotta do.

Damn, you’re a scary hoe!

I was getting sleepy, very drowsy. I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn’t.

I was getting dizzy, my vision blurry. What was wrong with me?

I felt good, though, my body tingled. I felt hands on me, the softest hands. They were on my face.

A kiss. I was kissing Thomas. He dabbed the rag on my face. We tongue kissed again, his hands massaging my shoulders.

“Lay down, Ma,” he said. “You tried to take care of me. And even though I’m fucked up, let me take care of you.”

I felt safe. My panties were going down. I felt his tongue all over my pussy.

Before you know it I was out for the count...