👸🏾 Twelve: I Need You

Wait, wait, damn it. That hurt. Don’t use your teeth. Take your time. My pussy lips were like wet toilet paper.

Wipe gently—oooh, shit.

Now that felt good, Ed. Suck my pussy. Yea. Yea, yea YEA YEA YEA AH YEA AH SHIT.

Lick me, taste me, suck me you fine motherfucker. Suck my pussy like it’s Georgia’s.

He sat on the floor and guided his throbbing member deep inside my pink walls.

We grinded on the floor. I took the hat from his head, slanted it on my head and rode his scrumptious dick.

My booty clapped on his thighs.

But all I could see was Thomas. Loving me, wanting me and desiring me, and suddenly my body shut down.

What was I doing?

Georgia was my home girl. I couldn’t fuck her man! I was a woman of assured probity, at least I thought so.

Girl!

Oh, no! No! NO! Miss Ghetto Hoochie, please, don’t start.

Yea, girl it’s me!

Hey!

Get the dick, get the dick GET THE DICK!

Fuck Georgia, this was not about her.

Yes it was! She’s my best friend.

No. Georgia is a selfish bitch who was sitting on good dick and never offered to share it with you. Friends share.

Yes, Miss Ghetto Hoochie. They do, but they don’t share their significant others.

Fuck it I’m going to grind on Ed’s dick until my pussy screams!

Deeply ashamed I hopped up and snatched a towel from the niche.
Running into the bedroom, I picked up my clothes and heels.

I couldn’t breathe; I could still feel him inside me.

I wanted and needed Ed back inside my pussy. I wanted him to replace Thomas, to beat him out of my system because I just admitted to myself that I love Thomas with all my heart.

No, I didn’t.

Girl, yes you did!

I’m confused right now. Nothing was making sense. I had to go  I didn’t know what was going on and I didn’t want to know.

All I knew was that I didn’t want to hurt my girl; I couldn’t stay here
and feed into Ed’s infidelity when my heart ached for a man I could hardly remember, or would probably never see again.

I started to cry. My insides opened so wide I almost fell into myself, in search of myself, trying to find myself. It was just me, myself and I.

We got each other until the end. Men weren’t shit; well, Thomas was my soul mate, my angel.

He was perfect.

God, would I ever find him again?

Ed spun me into his face. God, he brought sexy back. The hell with singer Justin Timberpussy...

He grabbed both my tits with fire in his eyes, ready to say fuck the world. Yea, I was doing the unthinkable!

The mood was right and I wanted her, his eyes told me. He didn’t pull a “wardrobe malfunction,” leaving singer Janet Jackson before the world, gripping her own tit.

I wanted him so damn bad. But should I go through with it?

"Where are you going? You can’t run out on me, girl. I need you.”