👸🏾 Eight: Chamber

Ed was silently looking over Georgia. She wondered what he was thinking. Judging from the look on his face he was worried that someone was going to break something in his house.

He was very anal about things like that. Last year someone broke his favorite statue.

Some drunk happened to accidentally push it over while he chased ass all
over the place and never replaced it. And thinking about it he smiled.

Because Princess pieced it back together like it was never broken.

Yea. He smiled bigger.

He loved that girl…

🔆💋🔆💋🔆💋

Groggily, I awakened from a deep sleep when I heard my alarm clock. Sitting up, I looked around wildly, not knowing where I was.

The clock read 9:56 a.m. I felt good, actually, the warm Miami sun shining through lacy curtains, making shapes on my body.

And despite my body feeling relaxed, pleasantly relaxed, I couldn’t quite shake the shade of nausea that had me on the verge of collapsing back into hibernation.

My weave job was screwed. That was just great! Another $100 gone down the drain in one night. I swear sometimes I had to remind myself that money wasn’t going to grow on trees any time soon.

Benevolent, I asked myself, “Where am I? That is not my clock.”

I felt weird, like I was trapped in a surreal world where nothing made
sense.

Black carpet, big screen TV. Turned off. Bob Marley pictures on the wall.
Oh. I was in Georgia’s guest room. I smiled uneasily. I wondered she was.

With the feeling of wanting to monkey around, I got out of bed, a
terrible wringing in my head.

Feeling vulnerable, my eyes were burning. I was butt naked with a nasty after taste in my mouth.

I smacked my lips, narrowing my eyes for effect. Did I fuck or something?

Because my body felt good and my pussy felt incredible! In fact my pussy has never felt this incredible in my life!

Racking my brain for answers, which was more of an empty tree trunk with echoes bouncing around haphazardly, I went into the bathroom and took a much-needed shower.

Ed and Georgia always said I could make myself at home when I came over and I never had.

I had every intention of doing so. I loved using my friends’ houses to do
my thing, but I didn’t want to overstay my welcome.

I didn't want to seem selfish so, I wound up taking my black, sexy ass home. I slept in my own bed, using
my own shit.

Well, gahdamn, I meant Daddy’s shit.

Not today. Again, I wondered where Georgia and Ed were. They were probably fucking. They fucked more than porn stars.

I wondered how I got up in this room. I knew I had a good time at the party last night.

I guzzled the beer like Kool-aid, and then the Hennessy and Coke didn’t make matters any better.

That’s what did it, produced this conduit of problems seeping into every chamber of my body...