👸🏾Fourteen: Notorious

Destroyed inside, I was running down the stairs, fumbling into my clothes, and hurriedly put on my heels.

I was reminded that one of the heels
was broken when I fell flat on my face, by the coffee table.

Ouch! That hurt. On my feet I was,
racing through the kitchen. I came to a screeching halt, quietly grabbing the island counter, inhaling deeply and holding my breath.

Georgia was on the phone...

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

She was talking loudly. The radio on the kitchen counter was going a mile a minute. I was shocked. She was home?

Oh, God!

What had I done to my girl?

I wanted to cry. I was shaking all over. I hated to admit it, but Georgia could fight.

The bitch was notorious for whipping so many asses Playboy might, just might call her for a job molding the ass it sold monthly across the U.S. and all over the newsstands.

She didn’t see me. I was looking at her from behind, with the news of her potential separation from her husband drying in the form of his saliva all over my pussy, neck and nipples.

But I’d let it dry, because I’d die before I hurt my girl.

She turned down the radio. “When are you going to fix my sprinklers, John? And what is that smell? I have a really sensitive nose…” Georgia
joked through the phone, her hand on her hip, stirring some black beans.

The kitchen smelled like the Chef’s quarters, made my stomach growl.

Shit shit shit

She heard it.

She froze, paralyzed. Oh, God what do I do?

Think think think!

Before she turned around I ducked, hiding behind the counter. “John, yea I’m here. Thought I heard something, anyways you gonna come over and
taste my black beans and my famous ribs…? What do you mean? Yes, I used my mama’s recipe!”

I crawled to the opposite island counter, by the start of the living room and I carefully and quietly
stood up and tip toed out of the kitchen and into the living room and I had never run to my car so fast in my life.

Half naked, I hopped inside, and did
65 mph heading for my Daddy’s house, crying the entire time.

In love with a man I’d never see again.

Thomas. And. Princess.

My sweet, sweet Thomas.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Georgia was opening the oven to check the status of her mouth-watering ribs when she thought to herself.

She loved Princess like a sister, would do anything for her. They confided in each other, stuck up for each other.

She trusted this woman with everything in her soul.

Her heart burst with joy at the very thought of Princess. The realest woman she’d ever known.

She was down to earth and cocky, was a hustler and knew how to get her money.

When she heard a strange noise she’d turned around and hadn’t seen anything.

She dismissed it as nothing.

Then a familiar smell overcame her
nostrils...