𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. cryptograms from asclepius

❝ i love my little geniuses

❝ i love my little geniuses. ❞

         OLIVIA AND PENELOPE were at Olivia's house, hanging out late at night as the twins were in their own rooms and the two women spent their time in the living room

         OLIVIA AND PENELOPE were at Olivia's house, hanging out late at night as the twins were in their own rooms and the two women spent their time in the living room. Penelope had just finished telling Olivia what happened to her while they worked on a previous case a few weeks prior. "You crashed Luke's date?" Olivia questioned. Penelope defended, "No, not on purpose. Again, he wasn't answering or reading any of the messages I sent him about the case, so I just tracked his location to tell him personally."

"Mhm." Olivia hummed, "And you're sure you don't like him?" She narrowed her eyes at her. Garcia scoffed, "What? Liv, no. I love you, my angel, and I think you're right about everything, except for this. Don't use all of your magic, talented profiling skills on me because it's not gonna work."

Then, Olivia's phone buzzed, a text notification from Emily appearing on her lock screen, "Speaking of, Emily wants us to be back first thing tomorrow morning. We have a new case and JJ and Spence are already at the crime scene."

Penelope sighed, "Ugh, why does all the ickiness of the world always have to happen when we're having a good time?" Olivia rubbed her knee to give her comfort, "I don't know, but let's hope this won't be too bad of a case."

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

". . . For you are the disease, and we are the cure." The distorted voice said in the recording Penelope played on the screen in the conference room. She stopped the recording, "Alrighty, then, our self-proclaimed asclepius left that rousing 911 at 4:27 this morning."

"Were you able to run a digital trace?" Emily asked. To which Penelope responded, "Yes and no. Would you believe it came from the Ukrainian city of Sloviansk?"

"So whoever we're dealing with has some technical sophistication." Olivia deducted. Tara followed, "Or at least one member of their group does, right? Because 'We are asclepius and we are the cure'."