𝒊𝒙. sending letters

❝ yeah, she was the one who made the chart, luke

❝ yeah, she was the one who made the chart, luke. ❞

         OLIVIA STOOD NEXT to Tara as the two were in a conversation with Luke and JJ

OLIVIA STOOD NEXT to Tara as the two were in a conversation with Luke and JJ. It's been about a week since Reid was denied bail and it drove the team insane. They were worried for him and they didn't know what they could do to help fix this. Olivia did end up telling the twins about Spencer as they kept asking her why he hasn't been answering their texts and calls. She made them promise to not tell anyone else and they've lived up to it. The twins were devastated about the news of his arrest, but they kept their faith in him. They know he's innocent and they believe it's just a matter of time before the authorities realize it too.

         "Do you think Reid should've taken the plea deal?" Luke asked. JJ shook her head, "Absolutely not." Tara sighed, "Now that it's off the table, he's looking at twenty-five years to life."

         "So you think he should have?" JJ asked Tara. She responded, "No, I'm just saying, twenty-five years is a long time. And as we know, juries are fickle."

         "I still can't believe the judge denied bail." Olivia spoke. JJ questioned, "Did you guys see the look on his face when they led him out of that courtroom?"

         "What are we gonna do?" Luke asked. Penelope came up towards the group, "Oh Newbie, oh Newbie. I'm gonna tell you what we're gonna do. We're gonna send him letters every day, we're gonna put money in his commissary account, we are going to send him puzzles, magazines, books, whatever we can think to make sure that gorgeous gears inside that boy wonder brain are lubed up and in perfect working order to keep us on track. I took the liberty of making a chart."

          The optimistic blonde held up a board where said chart was on. It was titled: Reid Contact Schedule. It was decorated all nice to shift the attention away from the horrible reality of the situation. "Good idea, Penelope." Tara smiled. She nodded, "Yes, I couldn't agree more. Also, if you've noticed, there is a visitation schedule."

         "Why do you get to go see Reid first?" Luke asked after reading the schedule she made. Penelope glared at him, "Because I made the chart. And if anyone has any problems with that, tough noogies."