𝒙𝒊. lindsey vaughn

❝ we need to find lindsey

❝ we need to find lindsey. ❞

         SINCE OLIVIA'S VISIT to the prison to see Spencer, she's busied herself with the cases and paperwork the team worked on

SINCE OLIVIA'S VISIT to the prison to see Spencer, she's busied herself with the cases and paperwork the team worked on. While so, many things have happened with Spencer. He got beat up, his friend was killed in front of him, he was even forced to distribute drugs and ended up spiking them with poison. During one of their recent cases, Tara went to the prison to preform an updated cognitive interview on Reid. He realized he was the one who killed Nadie Ramos as he was drugged. When the team came back from their case and were settled down, Tara told them about the second interview they conducted, in which they find out it wasn't Mr. Scratch who framed him, but instead a woman.

         And then, as the team finished working on a missing kids case, Emily and Fiona went to go visit Reid. He told them about his mom visiting him and his new findings. His new findings being that Lindsey Vaughn from Witness Protection has his mom and is pretending to be her nurse. Lindsey Vaughn and her best friend Katie Owen were abducted back in 2007 in Chula Vista, California. Katie had been killed, leaving Lindsey. Her father, Jack, an important witness from the the McCrellan Corporation, a predominantly Irish mob in Boston, was able to find her in the high school she attended.

         Reid had followed him, trying to talk him down from killing the unsub. However, Lindsey begged her father to kill her abductor, saying that he tortured and killed Katie. Jack ultimately pulled the trigger, killing Lindsey and Katie's abductor in front of Spencer.

         Emily explained the case to Olivia as JJ started to have a recollection of it. The caretaker Reid originally hired, Cassie, wasn't answering any calls, so Emily gave both Olivia and JJ the task of going over to Reid's apartment. "Went to voicemail again?" Olivia asked as she drove her and JJ to his apartment and JJ called Cassie.

         "Yeah. You know, Cassie's a professional. She would never let her battery die." JJ stated.

         Once they made it to his apartment building, JJ knocked on his door. "Diana? Cassie? It's Jennifer and Olivia." She said. After no reply, the blonde took out the spare keys Spencer had once given her as Olivia placed her hand on her holstered gun as precaution.