𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. it's finally over

❝ ah, yes, the marionette doll case

❝ ah, yes, the marionette doll case. ❞

         NO RESPONSE WAS heard from anyone, which worried Penelope Garcia

         NO RESPONSE WAS heard from anyone, which worried Penelope Garcia. She tried staying on the line for a few minutes, but still no reply. The blonde woman even tried calling them on their personal cellphones, but no one picked up. She called Special Agent Matt Simmons from the IRT to help her. They drove to where the team was supposed to go, following the same route they did. It wasn't until Matt abruptly stepped on the brakes when he noticed a bunch of spike strips laid out on the road. Then, the two found the team's SUVs, damaged and wrecked.

         When they got out of their own vehicle, they found Rossi walking up towards them. His steps were staggered and a few drops of blood ran down the side of his face. Penelope and Matt held him up for support. "Jag-off ambushed us." The man mumbled. "Didn't even see him coming."

          "All right, we gotta get you off that leg, okay?" Matt told. Rossi shook his head, "No, no. I'm fine. I'll flag down the cavalry. You go check on the team."

         "Yes, yes. The team, the team." Penelope muttered, walking off to the other SUV where Luke was helping JJ walk. "What can I do? How can I help?" She asked.

          "I can't see." JJ winced. Luke examined her, "Okay, I see it. You got some broken glass in your scalp, JJ. Just hold this until the ambulance comes, all right?" Penelope's gaze shifted towards the car they came from, seeing another person left in the right side of the back seat. "Liv?" She mumbled.

         She jogged up to the car, seeing her body move slightly. Penelope muttered a few affirmations in relief before opening the car door, "Liv? Olivia, c'mon." Then, Luke had come over next to Garcia to help. One of Olivia's arms were wrapped around Penelope as the other was wrapped around Luke. The Griffins woman grimaced each time her body moved, feeling an abundance of excruciating pain. "I know, I know, Angel. The ambulance will be here soon." Penelope softly assured.

Luke's name was being called out by Matt so they can both help Tara, leaving Penelope with Olivia. The woman had dark crimson liquid practically dripping off the sides of her face. And not only was her face bleeding, but so were her arms. It truly wasn't a pleasant sight to see. The last time Olivia has been in this much pain was when Devin Wyatt tortured her for hours a few years prior. "Oh, I'm so sorry. The ambulance will be here and they'll take really good care of you. They'll take all this glass out of you and they'll fix you up. Look, they're here, they're here." Penelope encouraged.