𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. 300th victim

❝ what happened in liberty ranch? ❞

         DRVING BACK TO the FBI building in Quantico, the team was stressed, to say the least

         DRVING BACK TO the FBI building in Quantico, the team was stressed, to say the least. Olivia, Luke, and JJ were riding in a car with Luke driving as Emily, Tara, Matt, and Rossi drove in another. Olivia had her phone pressed to her ear, ringing sounds emitting from the other end. She hung up the phone when she heard the pre-recorded voice of Penelope Garcia. "Just keeps going to voicemail." She groaned.

          "All of Garcia's cells?" Luke asked. It was no secret Penelope Garcia owned many technological devices, especially cell phones. And she carried them everywhere she went.

          "Yeah, I cant get ahold of her." Olivia sighed. From the backseat, JJ told, "I talked to Spence for like a second before we got disconnected." Luke suggested, "All right, try the guard gate."

          "Still busy." Both women said. Luke repeated, "Still busy?"

"Yeah, it doesn't make sense." JJ stated.

"We've got a prisoner who could be escaping right now. We can't get anyone on the phone." Luke said, clearly distraught over recent events. "Not even security." Olivia remarked as she tried again to call someone who may know what's going on in the midst of the chaos. "Maybe Prentiss got ahold of the director." JJ assumed. "Yeah, let's hope so." Luke muttered.

The three of them were the first ones to show up in the parking garage of the building. They held out their guns for precaution as they looked around. The elevator door was left open with trails of blood coming from it. When looking around even more, they found Owen Quinn's body behind one of the beams. A gunshot wound was apparent in his lower abdomen and he was unconscious. Luke checked his pulse and fortunately, he was still alive. JJ and Olivia stayed behind with Quinn as Luke tried to see if an ambulance was on its way and the two women found tire tracks stained on the pavement as well as fresh blood.

When the others did arrive, they found that both Merva and Theo were gone and everybody that was supposed to be inside the building have evacuated. The ambulance came and Luke rode with Quinn to the hospital. JJ went back upstairs with the rest of the team as Olivia stayed in the parking garage, where she found Penelope's car. Matt came up to her, "Is that Garcia's car?"