𝒊𝒊𝒊. tara's brother

❝ i'm getting tired losing to this rat-faced son of a bitch

❝ i'm getting tired losing to this rat-faced son of a bitch. ❞

         OLIVIA WALKED INSIDE the BAU's conference room, where Emily, Penelope, JJ, and Spencer were already there

OLIVIA WALKED INSIDE the BAU's conference room, where Emily, Penelope, JJ, and Spencer were already there. When she stepped inside the room, her eyes instantly led her to the screen mounted in the room. On the screen, pictures of Tara and her brother, Gabriel, were shown. The five agents all looked at one another, a few of them confused. "What's going on?" JJ asked. Spencer looked at the screen behind him and JJ, "It's Gabriel."

"Oh." JJ and Olivia looked at one another from across the table, slightly nodding their heads at one another. Penelope watched them, "How did. . . how come you guys know about. . ." She trailed off.

"Uh, she told us about him when she first joined the team." JJ told her. Olivia spoke up, "And she told me yesterday."

"He flew in this morning, probably looking for money." Spencer commented.

Luke and Rossi then entered the room, and stood beside Olivia. "Hey, is there a case?" Luke asked. "What's Tara's brother's picture doing up?"

Penelope glared at him as Emily answered, "Well, he's in town." Rossi deadpanned, "He must want money."

Garcia placed her remote on the table, the remote making a thud sound on the wood. "Come on, the new guy? He knows? How come I was the last one to know?" She looked at the team as Luke refraining himself from smiling at her reaction.

"It was an experiment." Reid told her. "She wanted to time how long you could keep a private conversation private. And you made it 12 hours."

At this point, Luke had stop fighting the urge of smiling in amusement. "Damn, I had you down for 6." He admitted.

           "Okay, you know what? You guys, I thought you were my friends. But you suck. You all suck." Garcia started walking away. "Especially you, new guy. But then again, you always suck, Newbie." She stopped in front Olivia, a hand resting on her arm. "Not you, my precious angel. I always love you." She then continued angrily walking away, leaving the other profilers grinning at one another.