𝒙𝒗𝒊. it's the end of the world

❝ mind if we join you? ❞

         OLIVIA STOOD BEHIND JJ as she was seated at her desk, the two of them helping Penelope find a new place to live

OLIVIA STOOD BEHIND JJ as she was seated at her desk, the two of them helping Penelope find a new place to live. On the previous case they worked on, Garcia had invited the team to her apartment as an apology for her behavior during the recent Floyd Feylinn Ferrell/Marcus Manning case, despite the team telling her she didn't need to apologize and they understood. Still, she insisted they all come over. But now, a new neighbor, among other personal reasons, inspired Penelope to move. JJ browsed through the pages of homes on the computer as Olivia found something that caught her eye, "Oh, wait, JJ, click on that one."

         "Oh, yeah, what about this one?" JJ clicked on the apartment Olivia saw and read the details aloud, "Sunny 2-bedroom, it's close to work, and it's in your price range." She then began going through the pictures of the estate.

         Matt walked by the three ladies, "Garcia, you're moving?" Penelope nodded as he added. "You don't like change." She turned her head to look at him as JJ and Olivia continued looking through the apartment. "Yeah, that's true, change is my kryptonite. But the apartment is no longer a sanctuary. I have a new neighbor, window's right here, and he enjoys doing naked kung fu. Some things you cannot unsee." She made a face at the disturbing recollection as Olivia quirked her eyebrows and Matt's were raised, glancing at the other two women.

         Penelope went on, "And besides, Sergio and I need more room for our things." This caught Luke's attention as he questioned, "Your cat has things?" She nodded in response.

         "Kristy and I can't take two steps in our house without tripping over the kids' toys." Matt spoke. "Tell me about it." JJ remarked as Olivia commented, "It's honestly still like that with the twins."

          Spencer joined in on the conversation, "Guys, I read about a guy in California who only has 79 items to his name, including his underwear." He excitedly informed. JJ reactively glanced at Liv as she shrugged and the two listened to Luke, who was speaking, "I am all for the living with only the things you really need."