Sometimes, sometimes its sparkles like stars in the sky.

Like the moon in the darkest of the night.

Nayeon started saying her vow "You and I were different. We came from different worlds and yet you were the one who taught me the value of love." She said with tears in her eyes but all of a sudden she felt an urge to pause and look around.

"You showed me what it was like.... To care for another." She stops again.

Nayeon can see one of the writers mouthing the words she's supposed to say. But it's not like she forgot it, Nayeon remembers it, every single word to it. It was just at the moment she saw something far important than anything that's happening right now.

"And I'm a better woman because of that." She looks away as she said the words "I don't want you to ever forget that."

Everyone notices the fixed eyes that were looking far from where she's supposed to look. Without saying another word, without any kind of hesitation, Nayeon let go of her co-actor, everyone wonders what just happened. The director doesn't even know what to do, he forgot to cut the take, and just like everyone else he stayed in silence watching Nayeon put her veil to the back of her head, lift her long white dress, and started running. The camera just continued rolling, wondering where the actress is going.

It could be she's just exhausted from the long day and is starting to see things but Jeongyeon's eyes sparkle like nobody else's. And even in this crowded, dark space, Nayeon sees it. She recognized it because along this sea of people are a set of sparkling one's who's looking genuinely at her like she's some interesting book. Nayeon knows it, even with the mask on her mouth, the baseball cap, and the baggy hoodie she's wearing. She knows it, she knows it's her wife, it's her Jeongyeon. So without any warning, the older girl just started running away.

 So without any warning, the older girl just started running away

Im Nayeon started running home.

By this time she lost all the logical thinking she had. And just like everyone says, it wouldn't matter how smart you are, when it comes to love everyone's just equally stupid.

Nayeon runs not even turning to her back. She runs like she's going home after a long and tiring day. Funny how she was dragging herself a while ago and here she is carrying her dress like it's not heavy. She doesn't care who's watching nor what they might think. She also doesn't know what to do nor what to say once she reaches her. Should she start with a greeting? A handshake? Or should she go with a sorry? "Apology for what?" Nayeon asks herself.

She doesn't know what she wants, all she could think of is Jeongyeon is here, Yoo Jeongyeon has found her way home.

Sana and the rest of the girls knew she was running towards them, they step to the side giving the older girl a clearer path to her destination. Jeongyeon awkwardly stands there, holding on to the strap of her backpack. And soon enough, Nayeon reaches her but she didn't stop, she let go of her dress and jumps open-handed to Jeongyeon bringing both of them to the ground.

The girls quickly stood in front of them. "5 minutes, you have 5 minutes," Jihyo said.

Nayeon buries her face in Jeongyeon's chest. "Wae?" She asked.

JY : "If you're asking me why I'm here

JY : "If you're asking me why I'm here. Well, I came to see you for the last time. I came to say goodbye." She painfully answers.

Nayeon started crying again. She thought she have made a final resolve but one look at Jeongyeon and everything changes. One look and everything doesn't make any sense.

NY : "Jeong, I want you... Let's talk."

Jeongyeon gently pats her head. "Then, I'll be waiting." She softly said.

MN : "It's about time to get up. Don't worry unnie, I'll make sure you two will talk later.."

Nayeon let go of her embrace with Jeongyeon, she didn't even realize how hard she was holding the taller girl, as if she's telling her not to go. And it's the first time in a while that she saw her face this close. Jeongyeon smiles at her while she wipes the tears on her face but even with the smile, Nayeon could see the pain written all over her face.

"Gwenchana." The girl whispers to Nayeon.

Yoo Jeongyeon loved Im Nayeon so much.

With a heavy heart, Nayeon lets her go, just because it's the only thing she can do at the moment

---