Anxiety knotted in her stomach, what the hell was the dark continent? What was this power? And how the hell was she going to stop him?

"Well? Come on then." Arthur smiled as he reached his hand out and curled his finger, mockingly motioning for her to come at him. "Better hurry up before I suck those two dry."

"Kinta~" Hisoka's voice sounded ragged, pained as he forced himself up into a sitting position against the tree. Illumi tried to push himself to his feet, but only managed to get to his hands and knees. "Run~"

"Hell no." She growled under her breath before lunging for Arthur, swinging her scythe upwards as she approached, Arthur blocked it with his pole and swung his leg out to try and sweep her feet. But Kinta lept, spinning in the air as she brought her scythe down again. Again he blocked her attack with the pole, the shu surrounding the object was growing stronger the more energy he syphoned.

Kinta pushed herself off him, leaping back several feet but this time Arthur pursued her, his speed had increased and she was too slow to block the ko-powered punch to the underside of her jaw. The hit sent her tumbling backwards, hitting the ground so hard that she bounced off the ground before she managed to get her feet under her again.But oddly, Arthur hadn't pursued her this time, he stayed right where he was when he'd hit her. He'd given up a golden opportunity to land a fatal blow while she was still reeling from his hit.

"What's the matter Arthur, getting cold feet?" Kinta sneered, wiping a bit of blood away from her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Why don't you come here and find out?" The man practically bared his teeth at her.

Why hadn't he pursued her? Kinta would have been defenseless from his next attack while she was reeling from his hit, why would he give up such an opportunity? Unless, he didn't want to move out of range from Hisoka and Illumi? The worm's syphoning ability must only work if the targets are within a certain proximity. If Kinta could push him out of range, she may not stand a better chance, but at least he wouldn't be able to kill Hisoka and Illumi  .

The worm seemed to syphon more energy the more aura Arthur used to fight her. So the more she fought him here, the more danger Hisoka and Illumi were in. Her only choice was to try and push him out of range.

She looked past Arthur at her favorite two psychos that looked like they were about ready to pass out in the grass, both of them had deep bags under their eyes which contrasted starkly against their unusually pale skin. If she did not act quickly, they could be drained dry. If Arthur could syphon all of their aura away from them, it could certainly kill the pair.

"Illumi!" Silva's voice boomed through the trees as she heard heavy footfalls approaching.

"No! Stay back!" Kinta yelled in the direction of his voice, if Arthur syphoned off somebody as powerful as Silva she'd never get him out of range.

She didn't wait for a response, just hoped that he'd listen to her as she lunged for her father again. She activated her Sytche in both hands and came down on him with everything that she had, the two immediately locked into battle. He blocked her attacks just as quickly as she was able to duel them out, but Kinta was just fast enough to keep Arthur on the defensive, never giving him an opportunity to attack as she tried to push him away from Hisoka and Illumi. Arthur attempted to swing his pipe down over her head, Kinta used her gauntlet to block his attack, resulting in a sword-lock just as the worm seemed to shiver and gradually grow around his shoulders.

"Damnit, I told you to stay back!" Kinta roared, knowing the worm had just locked onto another power source, she could see Arthur's aura growing even more around him. Riviling even Gon's that she'd seen on Greed Island.